• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

Wow. This is an excellent MD, pictures are amazing.

I have one question for you; are those fences along the SAM dirt street a T21 mod? or are they lots placed roadside?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Tomas Neto

joelyboy911
Wow. This is an excellent MD, pictures are amazing.
I have one question for you; are those fences along the SAM dirt street a T21 mod? or are they lots placed roadside?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my friend, thank you!!! Joelyboy, they are lots placed roadside!!!

MARACAINA

The city of Maracaina, beyond the rural area, have his commercial area, with big shops, buildings of offices and localities of leisure!

MARACAINA

Glowbal

peter007

good pictures
really like those running trains

ElPhantasmo69

Absolutely fantastic work! What streetlight mod are you using? They look incredible!

-EDIT- nvm, I dug around for it and realized it was PEG's RES/COM median mod.

danielcote

I like the old archetecture mixed in with the new it satisfies my hunger for eyecandy.  ;D

Youcefk69

art128

Nice work with these two huge mosaics Tomas ! They're very great. I really love the marina added to the TPW, excellent work and very ingenious. Also great jib with the sunken avenue. But you have a problem with the airport, look at the textures !  :D

Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

joelyboy911

Ah. Thanks, but I was secretly hoping you would tell me it was a T21 mod, since I am just starting a region which will have a dairy farm based economy, and thusly will need almost every farm to have fences all around.

This last mosaic is awesome, your rural areas are superb!
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent once again. Do you planning to show an overview pics ?

just_a_guy

Woah :o! Your pictures are fantastic! Everything is superb. Really awesome!
Come and check out my BATting works at:

Just_a_Guy's attempts at BATing

Bobbi

Two fantastic mosaics!!! &apls

I think they're near the rural. :D

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

antimonycat

Nice mosaics! Everything looks bright and pleasant, hope to see more.

Sciurus

Woaw, just splendid, just great, but on the latest image, the row of houses is not very nice ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

Glowbal
Looking good!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you!!!

peter007
good pictures
really like those running trains
Thank you!!!

ElPhantasmo69
Absolutely fantastic work! What streetlight mod are you using? They look incredible!
-EDIT- nvm, I dug around for it and realized it was PEG's RES/COM median mod.
Many thanks!!! Yes, it´s PEG´S RES/COM median mod!!!

danielcote
I like the old archetecture mixed in with the new it satisfies my hunger for eyecandy.
Thanks a lot. Daniel

Youcefk69
It look very beautiful !
Thank you!!!

art128
Nice work with these two huge mosaics Tomas ! They're very great. I really love the marina added to the TPW, excellent work and very ingenious.
Also great jib with the sunken avenue. But you have a problem with the airport, look at the textures ! 
Take care,
-Arthur.
Thank you Arthur!!! Yeah guy, I have a big problem with my airports!!! I still did not uncover as resolve!!!

joelyboy911
Ah. Thanks, but I was secretly hoping you would tell me it was a T21 mod, since I am just starting a region which will have a dairy farm based economy,
and thusly will need almost every farm to have fences all around.
This last mosaic is awesome, your rural areas are superb!
Many thanks my friend

kimcar
Excellent once again. Do you planning to show an overview pics ?
Thank you, Kimcar!!! What I will do is to exhibit some cities and to return and to detail this cities!

just_a_guy
Woah! Your pictures are fantastic! Everything is superb. Really awesome!
Many thanks my friend

Bobbi
Two fantastic mosaics!!!
I think they're near the rural.
---Bobbi
Thank you!!! Yeah, they´re near the rural area!!!

antimonycat
Nice mosaics! Everything looks bright and pleasant, hope to see more.
Thanks a lot my friend

Sciurus
Woaw, just splendid, just great, but on the latest image, the row of houses is not very nice
Guillaume
Many thanks my friend

VALENTE

The region of Vale Paulista also has small towns that live almost entirely in its rural areas, such as the city called Valente!

peter007

good pictures
I really like those farms :thumbsup:

art128

Excellent work on that mosaic (only one this time ???  :D ) Farms land are always incredible and your use of these trees is fantastic even if I'm not a fan of these. I was wondering, how many kilometers of railways are there in your MD ?! nah, just kidding.
Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Wow, I've missed a huge number of beautiful mosaics!  You've really outdone yourself here, just amazing!  I'm really loving the sheer quantity of details you use, and the railway winding itself throughout the shots is very cool! 

Keep up the great work!   &apls &apls

kimcar

:o Wow . When i scroll down the pics and i saw the waterfall i just knew that you get it i to do a great mosaic &apls &apls. But i had no doubt anyway ;D Very plaisant to look for. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Bobbi

WOW!!! The river :o ...Grest! :thumbsup:

And the rural area looks realistic. :D

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)