• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How old are you?

Started by Diggis, May 29, 2008, 01:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your age group

0-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91+

Diggis

OK, I have had a quick look through the forums and can't find this anywhere else. 

You don't have to post your age for the world to see  ;), but please add to the poll.  It'll be interesting to see the weighting of age groups.  I'm picking we have a fairly even spread through the groups with maybe more in the 20's.

And for the record, I'm in the 3rd category. ;)

JoeST

coming to the end of the second one for me ;)
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sebes

so far the 40-50's seems to be in the lead.....  ;)

after 4 votes ....
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Shadow Assassin

I just know people will lie. :P

Anyway, I'm coming up to the end of the 2nd group... as for cynicism, that's another matter entirely. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Glenni

Evidently us youngings between 10-20 years dominate the site. Because we're a sad, sleep deprived, sexless generation with anger management problems,and have nothing better to do :D

xxdita

Just kicking off the 4th group. Still not quite sure how the hell that happened so fast.

JoeST

Quote from: Glenni on May 29, 2008, 02:23:26 AM
Evidently us youngings between 10-20 years dominate the site. Because we're a sad, sleep deprived, sexless generation with anger management problems,and have nothing better to do :D
now 9 people is not a fair representation of the sites populous :p

I would say its probably evenly spread ...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

RippleJet

Well into the fifth group...
Diggis, for whom is the first group? The NAM Team? ::)

Diggis

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on May 29, 2008, 02:20:54 AM
I just know people will lie. :P

Anyway, I'm coming up to the end of the 2nd group... as for cynicism, that's another matter entirely. :P

Hence why I said they don't have to post.  I'm hoping people won't lie in the Poll.  What they write here is just more for interest.

Quote from: RippleJet on May 29, 2008, 02:27:18 AM
Well into the fifth group...
Diggis, for whom is the first group? The NAM Team? ::)

Just Jason.  I know he's not that young, but he acts it.  :D

Glenni

Isn't 90+ a BIT rich? :D

I mean, who at 90 or 100 years plays SC4? ;D You should... well i dunno, do whatever's boring and completely void of anything interesting that old people do at that age... :D

Diggis

Quote from: Glenni on May 29, 2008, 02:31:16 AM
Isn't 90+ a BIT rich? :D

I mean, who at 90 or 100 years plays SC4? ;D You should... well i dunno, do whatever boring and things completely void of interest old people do at that age... :D

I'm pretty sure there are some in the group before it, so one day they will be in the new group.

Meastro444

18 for me! Driving Lessons FTW :P
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

cameron1991

I'm 16, so that puts me just past halfway through the second group

Jonathan

I'm in the first half of the second group at 13, and I was 12 when I got joined into the NAM team, so that's almost the 1st group :)

Great Idea for a thread Diggis. :thumbsup:

petercintn

Hey Diggis.  Thanks for all the great stuff you gave us to play with.  But I am amazed to find out just how long I've been here. So far to date there's only one older that's took the pole.  I'm getting to where you have to have a PHD just to count that high!

Edit:  I am surprised. I still think there are a lot of us old folks here, as this game appeals to the age challenged where most of the shooters don't.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

rooker1

I just had my 37th birthday and I still feel young........well most days I do.  ::)

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

creeping up every day means I'm getting close to the middle of the 5th group

btw did you know

Everyday I beat my own record for the number of consecutive days I've stayed alive :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

callagrafx

Quote from: Warrior on May 29, 2008, 03:21:18 AM
I'm in the first half of the second group at 13, and I was 12 when I got joined into the NAM team, so that's almost the 1st group :)

Great Idea for a thread Diggis. :thumbsup:

Soooo, you were underage when you joined.  :D :D

38 this year, bummer.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....