• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotions Podcast Thread___May's Episode is on the AIR!!!

Started by Pat, October 31, 2008, 02:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

The Sim City 4 Devotion PodCast Crew is proud to announce that the episode for the November which will be titled "SC4D November's 2nd Anniversary Special" is officially in production!!!

So Please stay tuned to this thread and watch out for the posting of the first SC4D PodCast Crew production in November....

Cast and crew postion's are avaible if are willing to commit time to this project please let me know Here [linkie].... Thank you all for your intrest and till the time is ready for the episodes will see you then.....

Thank you Patrick

SC4D Podcast Episode Guide:

• Episode A: Testing the Waters TPP aired here to gain intrest!!  Guest Casper from ITC
  • Episode 1: November 9th SC4D Anniversary Edition...  Guest Robin aka Rooker1 from BSC
  • Episode 2: November Episode 2 Special Edition DvD Announcement!!!
  • Episode 3: December Christmas Edtion Short episode...
  • Episode 4: February Editions 14th...  Guest Troy aka Blade2k5 from NHP
  • Episode 4: April Editions 3rd New NAM.... [part 1 of 2] Guest David Edgren aka Dedgren from 3RR/BSC/NHP/NAM/RAM/???
  • Episode 4: Mays Editions 25th Announcement of a co-host!!!  [part 2 of 2] Guest David Edgren aka Dedgren from 3RR/BSC/NHP/NAM/RAM/???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Its coming

I know I am teasing at this point but hey that is what makes this place great...  I will let you all know that the Episode at current is about 13 minutes...  I am sooo sorry its gooing to be sooooo long but you know you wanna hear it and its going to be GREAT!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Discuss the November Episode here

December Q/A will feature Troy from NHP and also the full introduction the SC4D PC CREW!!!!

rooker1

Very good job on the Podcast Pat. 
I really enjoyed doing it and working with you.
&apls &apls &apls

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

OK everyone as it seems with the server I use to host the Podcast just click play on the player and you will hear the Special Episode!!!! I did take the feedback that I did get and didnt use any background music at all this time, lemme know what you think!!! Also the mic I have to use is diffrent now, sorry about that so the recording is a little lower quality....

So as discussed in the episode the DVD here [linkie] and The MD Awards Here [linkie]..... SO there you go folks enjoy!!!!!!

Dont forget December Episode will be with Troy from NHP in the Q/A!!! You Know You Wanna Hear It!!!!

rooker1

Great job Pat.
I think the quality is much better than the one you and I did.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Pat

thank you Robin but I disagree with you on that one.. Why I had a blast doing that episode with you and now I know the trick here is no background music, alas we all learn something new everyday...

Rich thank you!!!!

Issac I saw you lurking!! What did you think?

TheTeaCat

Nice job  &apls

Much better without the background music. :thumbsup:

&idea I think you need a signature tune/Jingle for your intro and finale of your podcast.
Something catchy  :D

But its getting better as you go on ;D ;D
Be right Back Putting the kettle on ::)

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sithlrd98

Great job! I agree that it does work much better without the music.These are getting better every time!

Jayson

Pat

December is going to be in productions soo everyone!!! It will be a christmas time gift this month!!!!

Pat

As I did say on the 3rd of December a special episode will be coming out here shortly, just waiting on my server provider to upload it... It is a informal one this month as this month as been a up and down month both me and my computer... Stay tuned to the Episode for more information...

Patrick

NewEdit: Here it is,

frdrcklim

Sad to hear you haven't been well the past month, but it's great that you're better now. Looking forward for January then. Keep us posted :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

dioangel

OH... MY... GOD!!  :o :o :o About your Podcast on one thing.. For now I'm soo speechless and all I have to say:

YOU KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!! I LOVE IT!! READY FOR MORE PAT YOU ROCK!

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

tomfoolery_79

Where is the podcast?  I think it's a great idea and I would listen/watch.  On a side note, I'd love to see a video podcast.  Being a noob, I'd like to watch the way others strategize, start a new city, manage an established city, etc.  Thoughts?

Pat

Hi there Tomfoolery welcome to SC4D and Im glad you found the podcast discussion thread and here is the last full episode that aired during the summer here linkie you may have to scroll thew the player there to find the actual episode but it will be June 09 and there will be a new episode here very soon....

Like by wednesday  :thumbsup: