• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Jingle Voices needed!!!!

Started by Pat, June 15, 2009, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

6 days closing out on Sunday June 21st @ 9 pm cst

Change of rules and to make this a wee bit better here on your end..... OK Two simple rules 1st one is here is to have fun and you have creativity on the liners for the intro and outro.... The only requirement it must identify that its the SC4D Podcast and Patrick Allen and Matt Threestooges as the host.... 

How to submitt your intro and outro jingle is simply record it and save it as a wav file.... Where to send it to is my email address in my profile and that would be the one with the yahoo account.....

I know I will be excited to see you all sign up and once Matt steps in here I bet he too will be as well!!!  All are encouraged and there will be a final selection on the winners...

Oooh will be accepting for the next 6 days closing out on Sunday June 21st @ 9 pm cst and then we'll find out for sure if we'll need the second step for the audition....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

j-dub

Does that mean, upload a sound file here?

Pat

Hey J-dub actually all you would have to do is send me the file via email... Currently rewritting the first post to allow a more creative end on your end......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

j-dub

Pat

Thank you J-Dub and I got it just fine  :thumbsup:  SNL style err I mean SC4L style  ;)

OK all we do have our first offical intro jingle audtion, keep em coming in!!!