• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SC4Devotion Mayor Diary Statistics

Started by thundercrack83, May 15, 2007, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Hi all

Well you've probably been wondering what's happened to Dustin, and I guess it's about time I came clean. I kidnapped him and locked him in the basement so I could take over the stats thread  $%#Ninj2 Takes a sick mind to even consider something like that, not the kidnapping, but STATS!!!  $%Grinno$%

Seriously though, RL hit's us all in different ways.  Dustin has picked up a great job, but the end result is that it eats into his spare time. While I am currently unemployed with plenty of spare time. So it seemed like a good idea for me to help out here for a while.

I'm sure Dustin will pop in soon to confirm he is not in chains  :) I know you will all agree that he has done a brilliant job to date  :thumbsup:

Now I have started these stats from scratch, so if you pick up any obvious problems please send me a PM. Also if I've stuffed up the MD or Author name, or missed you completely, please let me know.

EDIT: 4/10/09 art128's and Driftmaster07's MDs added

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

art128

Hey Dave, thanks for keeping the stats my friend !
PS - You forget my MD in the stats...  :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Dave wonderful stats man!!! I think a K Point is needed for ya's!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

Always good to know that the members of the community are willing to step in and lend a hand when needed.

tooheys

Quote from: art128 on October 03, 2009, 05:37:36 AM
Hey Dave, thanks for keeping the stats my friend !
PS - You forget my MD in the stats...  :P

Oops. I overlooked the MD's in October's OSITM thread. I'll fix it up today  ;)

Thanks Arthur and everyone else for their replies.

Dave

Tomas Neto

dedgren

Per Pat, but one I should have caught, a K-point, Dave, for stepping in here.  Super job!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Wonderful statistics there Dave!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Dave!

I simply cannot thank you enough for picking up the slack for me here. I feel terrible that I haven't been able to keep up with my duties and responsibilities here at SC4D, but to know that there are friends like you to take over makes me feel a lot better!

You've done a fantastic job so far with them, and I can't wait to see who's in the Top 5 next month!

Thank you so much again, Dave!

Dustin

tooheys

KoV Liberty

Cool chart thing. Just wondering what the second to last chart was though.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

joelyboy911

I beleive it shows the figure for growth of the MD, and therefore the graph shows the top 5 MD's by growth for the month.

Excellent statistics this month, Dave! Thames District looks to be doing well.  :)
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

KoV Liberty

If thats what it is, then well yeah. And my MD is up there! Thats pretty cool. And congrats to: The Region of Pirgos, The Thames District, The Rural Life of Vale Paulista, and Svanskinahya People's Republic.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

tooheys

Thanks guys. joelyboy911 is correct about the graph, it is the Top 5 by replies for the month. I'll put a heading on that next month to make it a bit clearer.

Dave

Tomas Neto

Dave, excellent job with the numbers again!!!  &apls &apls &apls
Fantastic my friend!!! 

Congratulations to the top 5!!!  :thumbsup:

art128

Waow Dave ! Excellent work with those stats my friend !
Also, It's good to see my MD in the Top V  ! :D Congrats to the other Top V MDs !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

I9113N

Very nice! Also, I quite like the little mouse near Jargeah!  ;)

Earth quake

Excellent job at the MD statistics. &apls

And congrulatations for the top V MDs.

tooheys

Thanks for the feedback guys. Certainly not the most exciting job I've ever had but someone has to do it so I appreciate the comments  :thumbsup: (Although probably not the worst job either  ;) )

So here are the stats for November:

I have left the 4 in 1 OSITM MDs in their original boards.

Quite a big improvement in overall posts this month although that will probably drop off again over December and
January with the Xmas and New Year breaks.

Congrats to Fabian for the largest growth during November  &apls and well done to all in the top 5 :thumbsup:

As always if you see any errors, please let me know.

Dave