• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Version 30 Is Here!

Started by Tarkus, September 15, 2011, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozdaniel

Quote from: Tarkus on October 05, 2011, 01:39:37 PM
Quote from: ozdaniel on October 05, 2011, 11:15:12 AM
how do i cancel the slop mod in the NAM Version 30?

when i try to go on whit my road by the nam it said to me thet the area is non stable for Construction, how do i fix this? &mmm

There is no slope mod in NAM Version 30.  However, if you have the NAM Diagonal Bridge Enabler's temporary files (a separate plugin) currently in your Plugins, they do make substantial alterations to slope placement (in addition to draining any in-game water).  Remove those and only include them in your Plugins when you are building Diagonal Bridges.

-Alex

i all rady remove those fils from my plugins , ther is a way thet the current nam 30 can't work whit the  previous nam? because i tryed to connect the two together and it dosn't let me!!! ()sad()

MandelSoft

Actually, the NAM 30 replaces the previous NAM versions. All content from the NAM 29 is included in the NAM 30...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ozdaniel

so way can't i dreg a road on the the lend ? it allways says that i can't build the road from the pazel

ozdaniel

•DDRHW-4 plain bridge added

what thes it means?

terrain smoothing what is it?? way wen i try to build a road that what hey say and dosn't let me

io_bg

It means that there's a Double decker RHW 4 bridge added in the new NAM. And please don't double-post.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ReneeFox45

Is there anyway to single out and remove the fact that this Mod turns subway tunnels bright blue?  I have never used a Mod before, so there's no chance of incompatibilities.  I simply removed the entire NAM 30 from my plugins directory, and the subway tunnels went back to brown ... all of them.  It only does this in places I can't even describe, i.e., I don't know if it's because of turns in the tunnels or what.  Since I'm fairly new to Simcity 4 Deluxe, I won't be using this mod even if it has great features ... just the fact that the subways turned blue was enough to scare me that other things may be wrong with these series of mods.

io_bg

There's nothing wrong with subways being blue. This means that they're not congested. If they were, they would turn red. Still, it's a good idea to first get known to the vanilla SC4 Deluxe and then start adding mods, bats, etc ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

jdenm8

How were your subways blue exactly?

Are you referring to the usage data view? Drops in congestion is very, very common as most of the NAM Traffic Simulators add more capacity and improve pathfinding.

Are the actual subway models themselves blue? If this is happening, redownload the NAM as it's clearly corrupt.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Ilikeanrhw

Quote from: jdenm8 on September 16, 2011, 07:09:15 AM
Quote from: Kratos360 on September 16, 2011, 12:14:58 AM
I would like to thank you for this. :D :D :D
Sorry to be a little... picky :P , but I spotted an error with that interchange.

You've used the plain AVE to EAVE transition, not the Type A AVE TuLEP to Type A EAVE TuLEP transition needed for traffic to make the left turn.

If you place the FlexSPUI (2 only) you have 2 things you can do. One: is by ground to ground emplacement, and the RHW must be RHW-4. You can create a parallel (but different lanes) ERHW-4 under the FlexSPUI intersection. The TuLEP is created on the FlexSPUI already. Second thing: If a FlexSPUI is elevated, place it near a slope (diagram> l-FLEXSPUI-l).  :)

-Ilikeanrhw
(\__/) Watch out! I think everyday is a toaster day.
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. Bunny loves weasels. So you too. :)

Ilikeanrhw

Ilikeanrhw

Ilikeanrhw

Click on this hyperlink below
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg21/scaled.php?server=21&filename=tomcommercialareamar311.png&res=medium
Can't you see that the 2 parallel ERHW-4's has no glitch when you try to connect them?
Try to do it.

nas-t

hey guys you rock!!!  &apls &apls &apls

i've got a problem with the DBE - it removes the water but the slope remains. can you help me out?

art128

Quote from: nas-t on June 25, 2012, 09:05:43 AM
hey guys you rock!!!  &apls &apls &apls

i've got a problem with the DBE - it removes the water but the slope remains. can you help me out?

This is most likely you forgot to put out the DBE temporary file which remove the water from the game. it's a temporary file, so once you've made your diagonal bridge(s) you take it out of the plugin folder and load the city again.

it was well explained in the read-me though.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nas-t

Nah... i know how to get the water back. ;) i can't even build bridges....  if i want to the road keeps following the slope

art128

If I understand correctly, you want a road to follow a slope while the DBE temporary file in the plugins? If yes that's impossible if I remember correctly.

Props & Texture Catalog

nas-t

I want the road to NOT follow a slope while the DBE temporary file in the plugins, but it does!

art128

Quote from: nas-t on June 25, 2012, 09:45:31 AM
I want the road to NOT follow a slope while the DBE temporary file in the plugins, but it does!

Ah. My bad, I misread your post. Well then I'm no help here..

Props & Texture Catalog

jondor

@nas-t  It's likely then that you have another slope mod loading after the DBE.  Check your plugins for any and all slope mods and temporarily remove them.
All new animated railroad crossing props for networks of all sizes! (Phase 1 complete)--> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13209

Mostly writing pony stories on FimFiction.net, but Cities: Skylines is my new best friend.  Anything and everything I made for SimCity 4 is fair game for use and distribution.