• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The 4th Orange Trophy

Started by Orange_o_, June 16, 2010, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Welcome to the new TSC Orange Trophy who will have simultaneous place with Toutsimcity.com

New Trophy
Modalitie

The subject of this lot is a Hospital Complex that must consist necessarily of 3 buildings at least among which 1 main

Deadline of participation

Inclusive Friday, July 9th

The notation will be made in the following way

The winner will be chosen by the members of the forum. Every members (except the participants) can vote during two days after the end of Trophies. The one who will have most voices accumulated between forum of TSC and SC4D will take away the prize

Reward

A personalized BAT having a maxi surface of 4 tiles

How to participate?

You can participate on this thread by posting directly your creations, or on the TSC thread [linkie].

I would post simultaneously your creations on Toutsimcities.com and I would make the same thing in the other direction.

Good game  :)

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

MTT9

Nobody even tried? Hope you make another trophy soon Orange... I would like to participate, even if i'm a terrible LOTer...
Matt
You can call me Matt