• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BTE Growable farms

Started by jdenm8, June 05, 2010, 03:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdenm8

Hi all,
I've seen some farms that are grown in various MDs and have awards associated with them. I'm just asking, is there a list of all of the different growable BTE farms out there?

Thanks for any help that you can give,
Jdenm8

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

jmyers2043

All the farms on the LEX have BTE (BSC Tracking Enabled) elements associated with them. Specific fields are counted for some rewards - the growable farm lots have several things that can be counted such as ... whether it is a small family farm or a commercial farm ... whether the creater thought the farm is deemed organic ... whether the farm lot is beef, dairy, vegetable, etc. . .

So the answer to the question "what growable BTE farms" would be every farm on the LEX.

the BSC reward chain can be found http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=69   The document is probably out of date by now. But it would be a good place to start.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jdenm8

Okay... I see some of these rewards, I search the LEX and find no fields to activate them. I'm mainly looking for a list of them by type because I just can't find the trigger lots.
(Sorry for being so difficult.)

jmyers2043

The fields are almost always attached to specific farms. They don't grow seperatetly. As an example, download this tobacco farm. One of the dependencies is the SimGoober farm field props. A number of tobacco field tiles will develop if by chance this farm grows. Each field tile can (or could) count toward some reward (either now or in the future) if the reward has as a condition - such as - the city needs to have 300 tobacco field tiles then XXX is offered as a reward.

Other than the document I linked to earlier, I don't know of an actual list.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jdenm8

Oh okay. Thanks for the help.