• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Multicoloured Farms

Started by RichGray, July 03, 2007, 01:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichGray

ive seen some nice multicoloured farms on some rural scenes, but i cant seem to find them here on the LEX. Of course, if they are then how embarrasing, but can anyone give me a clue as to where they are? They have pink and other bright coloured fields.
Just Because im incomplete, doesn't mean i'm obsolete.
BAT Thread coming soon, possible MD even!

Diggis

Probably some of the flower farms.  They are almost certainly on there, but don't have time to check now sorry

sarjm

You are probably referring to the farming expansion pack (EP) which was released by BSC some time ago. I believe it is in the process of being revamped reworked (thanks Jim  :)) although Barbyw will probably be the best person for info.

RichGray

and with it being a BSC creation, it will be on the LEX more likely than simtrop?

jmyers2043

Diggis gives good adivse. I know that Barby is reworking her farms and fields. And in that sense they may or may not be available for download at the moment. She made a number of flower farms. SimGoober also did some Tulip fields as well. His things are bye and large still at Simtrop.

You said you saw them in a picture ... presumably here at SC4D? if so please point us to a thread and a reply # and someone here may be able to help you in a more specific way.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

flame1396

I downloaded ploppable BSC fields from the STEX.... with a dependency from here I believe.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

RichGray

the story of all things bsc...... megabytes of dependencies.... sigh..... still want the farms though!

BigSlark

Rich,

Here's my suggestion: get the LEX Downloader. Then, in the "Site Extra" page select the "Dependencies" tag. Add those to your download list. Then download them through the Downloader. That way you'll be able to walk away from the download and have all the ZIP files in the same place for easy installation. Then you'll have ALL of the BSC dependencies and will only have to download the new ones as they come out.

While you may not need every dependency that exists, it simply makes life MUCH easier when installing new content (or old content that's new to you).

Don't give up, you'll eventually get all the dependencies you need and completely eliminate any brown boxes you may have!

Cheers,
Kevin