• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

EBLT - The end for me...

Started by Sciurus, August 09, 2010, 01:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Good day all,

I announce there that I leave the EBLT. Why? Because I've got the impression to do nothing for the team, though I do BATs but nobody comments... But I continue the adventure in another team, the TSC Team!
So, sorry for the EBLT, good continuation, keep what you do, it's very good ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

It's sad to see that get out of this train... But well it's your choice and if you feel like you'll do better things in the TSC team, then it's all good for you. It's sure the current state of the EBLT is a bit "on stop" because of some people (me in them) who have lots of projects but can't managed to finish one, like making a description etc.. But anyway, I wish you a good continuation in your projects with the EBLT !  ;)

Arthur - EBLT admin
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

I'm sorry to hear that that but it's your choice after all. Good luck with your future projects.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Delecto

Sad news Guillaume.  :'(
have fun with the TSC, you'll find plenty of helpful people over there.  ;)

Best Regards, Samuel!

WC_EEND

It's sad to see you going Guillaume, I know I haven't done much for the EBLT lately due to a number of factors (RL, my SCAG BATing and my PS3).
Best of luck at the TSC team.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Gilikov1994

sad news Guillaume, I hope you enjoyed your membership in the EBLT :), thanks for everything &apls.
btw, my computer has crashed so I can't play simcity for a long time :(, but the TSC will be proud of your BAT skills.

Wish you all the best,

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Sciurus

I know it's sad, but it's my choice :/ I'm sorry again to leave you, I spent good moments with you ;)
But I stay on the SC4D forums $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *