• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bulldozer MOD

Started by jaatt, January 08, 2011, 10:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaatt

Hi all , I have attempted this idea with no luck but here is the core of the idea. I am a big UDI player and the more realistic the better. How bout in addition to the bull doze icon an additional bulldozer vehicle for UDI play. This bulldozer will operate like other cars but when it goes off road it can demolish buildings and lots. Like when a fire burns down a building to that scarred charred lot that is left behind you can select the bulldozer drive over to the burnt remains and demolish it or them so new lots can grow. Currently u would have to use the tank and shoot those lots to demolish them...IF u wanted to do it in UDI mode. Yes this would be tedious after a while but UDI players in the game would understand the concept.

Terring7

Something like the robots of the disasters? Looks interesting ()flamdev()
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

MandelSoft

It might look fun, but the big question is how? I think this stuff is hardcoded and inaccesable for modders...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

jaatt

Yeah that is what I am afraid of. I was tinkering with the files to c if I could make the game recognize the dozer as the tank projectile