• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SC4Devotion Mayor Diary Statistics

Started by thundercrack83, May 15, 2007, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Great work on these new statistics there! It looks beautiful!
And congrats for 248 new posts there for your MD in the previous month...
And congrats to the other 4 MDs! ;)

BTW, there's something wrong with the views-number of my MD (it isn't 35243, it is 32583, so around 32500views less)

woodb3kmaster

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

sebes

Dustin, it's been a while again since i last commented, but be assured: I check-in regularly to see the latest stats....   Thanks for the time you spend to make them visible to all of us. I applaud the layout of your graphics, the eare excellent  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mightygoose

stellar work as always but on the last graph i think you meant winding river project rather than 6undergrounds welsh MD
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

art128

Wow, these stats are more great than the weekly ones.
Excellent work on it, I like the design and the way you structure it.
Take Care, and can't wait the 1st May stats.

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

thundercrack83

Hi, friends!

I'm happy to hear that, for those of you that can see it, you enjoy the new format of the MD Statistics. As with anything new, there are always a few kinks to be worked out of the system, so I'll be working behind the scenes to get things fixed in time for our May stats.

Thank you all for your support, help, and reports on bugs! It's very helpful.

Take care!

woodb3kmaster

Dustin, I still only see a red X where others apparently see your beautiful graphs. I've tried copying and pasting the file URL into a different tab, but got nothing. I tried other image filenames that I thought might work, but to no avail. Any idea what's keeping me and others from seeing the picture?

Nuclear City - 5/8

thundercrack83

OK! Let's see if this works--I've taken the large graphic and broken it up into three smaller slices, hopefully making load times faster. If you can all let me know if you can see it, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

rooker1

I can finally see it and it looks fantastic.
Great work Dustin!
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

woodb3kmaster

Ah, that's much better. Now I can see them. Thanks, Dustin!

Nuclear City - 5/8

Ennedi

Now I see your tables too, Dustin, but...

1. You have "The Welsh Province of New Rhodesia" in the Top 5. I know such MD  ;), but I don't see it on the current MD list. But the re is another MD with the same amount of replies (138): The Winding River Prioject" by Mrbisonm. It should be present in the Top5 table.
2. I see only Top 4  :D

I must say I'm a bit surprised of your explanation. My computer parameters aren't poor and I can see much larger files without any problems with loading time. Something else could be wrong here earlier.

Adam

Edit: The graphic design is perfect! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Hi, Adam!

Unfortunately, there are some other mistakes that need to be ironed out when we do April's statistics. That's what happens when you concentrate more on format than content! I'm thinking of the March stats are the dry run, more to see if I could use the graphic approach rather than text. Now that I know it can be done, I can concentrate solely on the statistical end of things.

Thanks so much for your input, my friend!

Dustin

Ennedi

Dustin, you put so much hard work in your statistics for so long time! It would be abnormal if there wouldn't be any smallest mistake from time to time  $%Grinno$% I'm still amazed of all your effort and its effects, and as we see from comments I'm not the only person who appreciates your work  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Dark_Jedi06

It's almost that time again...certainly Dustin's statistics is one of the few reasons to look forward to the end of the month! ;D

I'll be watching closely. $%#Ninj2
...this space to be filled soon...

thundercrack83

Simpson

Excellent statistics, my fiend  :thumbsup:  Congratulation for the MD who are in top 5  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

art128

Huge grow as usual Dustin !  :D

Excellent work with these stats once again my friend, congrats to all 5 MDs in the top5 !!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Great work as usual there! And congrats to the top 5 of April 09! :thumbsup:

Pat

sweet wicked update for Aprils Md's there Dustin!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nardo69

Great Work as always Dustin! Can't give you enough of  &apls

and

it's a great feeling to be "in there" again ;)

Bernhard