• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The SC4Devotion Mayor Diary Statistics

Started by thundercrack83, May 15, 2007, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Jedi06

Excellent job Dustin! ;D

And I've made it into the top ten five, how wonderful! Of course, I had no chance against Marathon, which consistently steamrolls the competition! :D
...this space to be filled soon...

I9113N

&apls Very interesting to see how much each MD grew, and where you are compared to the rest! Can't wait to see the next one!  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

art128

Excellent work on those stats Dustin, it's always marvelous !  &apls
And I was close of the top 5 this month !!  :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Wonderful work on the statistics for May 2009!
(and I have to do more for my MD in June 09 and the rest of the year 2009...)

calibanX

These are great statistics Dustin. Looks like I've got a long way to go before I make that Hall Of Fame list. It should be a fun challenge!

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

rooker1

Great work Dustin.  &apls
The growth of your MD is just crazy!! :o

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Dustin the charts is just stunning wow!!!! Your MD is in now a well deserved place sir and with them explosive growths wow its soo awesome Dustin!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

bat

Congrats to the top 5( /6) MDs of June '09!!! &apls &apls
And again wonderful work on your statistics, Dustin!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Splime

So it looks like Dustin's been pretty busy with his new job, as demonstrated by the lack of July statistics. However, last Sunday I decided to compile some unofficial statistics, and since the official statistics don't seem to be coming at the moment, I hope nobody minds if I post them here:

Unofficial SC4D MD Stats - July 2009
(As of August 2nd, 2009 11:22 EDT (GMT-4))

Total MDs: 64 (+1)
Total Replies: 20931 (+1155)
Total Views: 863769 (+70512)

SC4D Hall of Fame:

Of Special Interest this Month

Classics:

Best Sellers:

Recently Published:

A "?" in growth usually means that the MD was previously inactive, and therefore I cannot find the previous month's data.

EDIT: Fixed a large mistake in the stats...

thundercrack83

Wow! Thank you so much for stepping in and taking the time and initiative to bang out these statistics, my friend! Not only have you made my weekend much easier, but you did an excellent job at it, too!

Thank you again so much!

Splime

No problem, I had way too much time on my hands and needed something to do that Sunday...  :D

Anyway, Tomas Neto informed me of a major mistake I made with the stats involving Vale Paulista's growth, so that's all been fixed now. This means Vale Paulista made the top 5 in growth! Sorry about the error.

Luke09

Nice,Brazil in top 5!TAKE THIS  :P!My favorites MDs are in top 5  :)
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

woodb3kmaster

Thank you for stepping in, Splime! You've done an excellent job on these stats, and it was really nice of you to lessen Dustin's workload for the weekend. Congrats to the top 5!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

bat

Nice work on that statistics, Splime! Congrats to the top 5 MDs of July '09!!

danielcote

Splime

danielcote, August has to be over before we get any August stats. We've still got 2 weeks left.

danielcote

Um Augusts well over and yet still no statics!!!  &sly

art128

Can you wait ??
Do you know that people have real life that take times ? do you know that the RL is more important that statistics ?
Thanks for waiting..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog