• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lost Treasures of the BAT Gods... Can You Help?

Started by Serkanner, May 16, 2007, 01:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vario80

Hey Meister-z, i'm glad to see your creations again.
My favourite building is the Rathaus, i was looking for it for ages, so it's really great that you registered here and i hope you will upload these buildings here on the LEX again.  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Yoman

I've been looking for Opera Bastille PARIS for awhile now so this should be quite a treat.

freedo50

I think maybe this hould become a "Lost BATters and their work... Can You Help?" Thread. Also, great work people, this is a truly great initiative, and very good to see the community acting and reacting like this.

Fred

Serkanner

Quote from: freedo50 on May 17, 2007, 03:00:23 PM
I think maybe this hould become a "Lost BATters and their work... Can You Help?" Thread. Also, great work people, this is a truly great initiative, and very good to see the community acting and reacting like this.

Fred

Fred ... by all means, change the topic name to a more general sounding one.

For those awaiting news of the Meister-z files; The Agentur AB has just been uploaded and you can fetch it HERE! in its original form. Besides the Agentur we have three more to share and these will also be made available within one or two days ... time permitted.

Serkanner

Oops ... here is a double post, but I think I will be excused.

Many people have requested the upload of the Rathaus made by Meister-z. The original file is now available on the LEX and you can get it: HERE!

Enjoy!

Edit: For those who forgot which building it is:

freedo50

Great work Serkanner. I changed the title  :D

Fred

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Badsim

@praiodan : I've read your reply about the request for Pudong International Information Port by Torre-mayor . I know that you didn't receive any reply from Torre-mayor to your PM , and I don't think anybody can join him since he has left the community , years ago ... I've got this BAT too , and receive myself PMs requesting me to send his exceptional BATs . Waiting for the result of your initiative , so far I didn't accept to share clandestinely ...

We have to find a legal way to solve this . Isn't it possible that an admin ( to be unbiased ) of SC4Devotion collect these files and upload them to the LEX with Torre-mayor as only creator name ?  ()what()

Without that kind of solution , I'm afraid that I could resist a long time more ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Andreas

Sounds like a good idea to me. I have some of Torre-Mayor's work on my HD, so if you need a specific file, maybe I can help.
Andreas

Badsim

And your reply (as a german eminent member ) sounds good too , Andreas .  ;)

I think that it can be useful too to know for which reason these BATs have disappeared from inSims.de since the forum software of this site has changed ... need someone speaking perfect german , like you do ... ;D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Andreas

Actually, I don't really know why inSims.de has disappeared. It was part of the "inGame.de" network, which operates several gaming sites, and maybe it was started as some "competitor" to SimsZone.de back when SC4 was released. I guess some of the staff members lost interest or had RL issues, they had to shut down the site, but kept the forum, since there are still some loyal user over there.
Andreas

praiodan

I've wrote torre-mayor twice now (via email) but still got now answer and I now think it's kinda hopeless to contact him.

I've also had quite the same idea Andreas had some time ago but I was unsure if it would be legal though (maybe gotta ask David?!). If this would be possibile though, I'm sure I could also find some older stuff of his on my HD.

P.S.: As inSims.de has always been pretty small I think the main page with the download base access was closed down because of too few visitors maybe. Or they deleted the files from the servers. Could have many reasons I guess.

toxicpiano

Anybody know where to get the Opera Bastille PARIS? I've been dying to get hold of it for ages  >:(
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

snorrelli

Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

BarbyW

As with other things, it is in my queue. It will get to the LEX in the not too distant future, I promise.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

FromTheAshes

@Andreas: Right, the most popular members left because of those personal issues you talked about. AmyLeeFreak appeared again some months ago, the others seem to be inactive forever. Here's one quote from torre, I think it was his last post on insims.de:
QuoteTut mir leid, dass ich so lange nichts mehr von mir hören ließ und so mir-nichts-dir-nichts diesem Forum, der Community und somit auch ISAT den Rücken kehrte. Mein letztes Posting am 14.02.2005 fand genau an dem Tag statt, als ich mir "World of Warcraft" kaufte, was ich auch noch immer täglich spiele. Mit "World of Warcraft" endete für mich leider auch "Sim City" und irgendwann später auch alles, was damit zusammen hing.
For the english comunity: torre-mayor plays world of warcraft since it has been released. This is why he lost contact to simcity and everything arround it.

@Lars: I don't think inSims is that small... With ~5000 members it's one of the biggest german Sims&SimCity comunities. Of course, simszone is much bigger, but when they closed inSims.de, it was very well visited. Dunno why they closed it, I didn't work for inSims those days.
Visit Vorsfelde.

toxicpiano

Quote from: BarbyW on June 23, 2007, 08:09:19 AM
As with other things, it is in my queue. It will get to the LEX in the not too distant future, I promise.
Awesome!
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Wamiod

Don't know if you need them:

http://ingame.ingame.de//filebase/index.php?action=file&cid=274&fid=1295

http://ingame.ingame.de//filebase/index.php?action=file&cid=274&fid=1297

http://ingame.ingame.de//filebase/index.php?action=file&cid=274&fid=1294

(they were made by torre too) 

The Pearl Continental Tower can be found on the STEX:
http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?p=results

Also known as Anubis89 on other SC4-related sites.

rooker1

Is anyone still working on getting these awesome Bats to the LEX?  Do we have any new news?   &mmm

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

BarbyW

Sorry, guys, but the CAM diverted me and currently I am involved in updating all simgoober's lots for upload to the LEX. I do have these in my queue and will try to get them done ASAP.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original