• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ K e l i s || Benelux Room ~

Started by kelis, August 12, 2011, 02:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

Quote from: art128 on January 31, 2014, 06:33:21 AM
Why not release both in the download...?

Yes, that was my purpose! You can choose after the download wether you want to keep all lots.

kelis

Hello my friends  :)

Finally the ABN AMRO Bank is available ! I want to give a special thanks to my friend Frank, He did an amazing job making the modding and lotting, but not only that...He also helped me to finish this model giving me support and advices, thanks mate !!

BNL - ABN AMRO Bank: ( http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3099 )

Jonathan / BNL TEAM
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Congrats on the upload, Jonathan!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Thanks for the bank, Jonathan and Frank! :thumbsup:

Hehe, rhymes
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

FrankU

Hi art128 and sunv123,

Thanks for the compliments.They are really appreciated.

And now, Jonathan, you asked for another project.

Well here I go. What do you think of this?
This is the Inntel Hotel in Zaandam, about 15 km north of Amsterdam.

This hotel is a kind of stack of traditional houses from the Zaanstreek, the area of the river Zaan with villages like Zaandam, Koog aan de Zaan, Zaandijk, Assendelft, Oostzaan etc.
Is it fun or what? I thougt to use this for another version of the Resort Hotel Reward: the City Hotel Reward. You feel like BATting it? Not easy, I guess...

If you do a search on Inntel Zaandam in Google you will certainly find a lot of other images.

Shark7

So many...bright colors.

It is most certainly one of the most unique buildings I have ever seen.

kelis

Thanks for the nice comments my friends !!

Frank about that building... mmm I'm not totally sure if I'm able to do it, my skills modeling buildings are not the best, specially texturing... and I think the most important part of that building are the textures, anyway I will try to give it an opportunity, let's see what happens...

BTW I got a new proyect started, finally I will make and try to finish my prop pack inspired by the canals of Amsterdam, I have to create some houseboats and some canal barges, I will try to show you some pictures as soon as possible... 

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Quote from: kelis on February 24, 2014, 06:09:59 AM
BTW I got a new proyect started, finally I will make and try to finish my prop pack inspired by the canals of Amsterdam, I have to create some houseboats and some canal barges, I will try to show you some pictures as soon as possible... 

YES!!  %BUd%
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

FrankU

Ah... yes, nice!

But this image is not a recent one! This winter we hardly had days with temperatures under 00C. It really was a warm winter.

mgarcia

Wow.  I really like the pic of the canal - I've never thought of the canals during winter.  That's an eye opener.  :D