• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

(Dallas) Anybody out there know these 2 buildings?

Started by asturianu, January 02, 2012, 06:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asturianu

Hello and thanks for reading.
First of all, I am trying to recreate the city of Dallas lot by lot (LOTing like EVERYTHING to make it the most realistic it can gets)
Ok, so I alread have Bank of America, Fountain Plaza, Reunion Tower and that Chase Tower(Comerica) from Heblem. On the other hand it is pretty easy to fill hundreds of spaces in downtown with other BATs and a bit of imagination and Lot Editor, of course, but then 2 buildings came to my mind.

First, this one

(sorry for no sc4 pics) I think this building was made by Heblem but I can not find it on LEX nor STEX, but I know it exist and i am sure I already had it before my last PC crash.

And last, this one:
It is a famous Dallas landmark and I am 50% sure there was actually a Simcity version of it.

If anybody knows anything on these 2 buildings, that would be very helpfull. Any other Dallas BATs you might know would be something really cool to post here.

Thanks folks and enjo 2012! ;)

Cristian

art128

the first one is indeed made by Heblem, but can't find it either .. As for the second one, the closest I can imagine is this building by IllTonkso on the STEX.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

asturianu

Thank you very much arthur. Yeah, that Ill Tonkso building came to my mind as well. On the other hand I have just found a picture in google showing the Simcity4 version of JP Morgan Tower:

(talking about the first one, I don't really know what happened to it, just know that possibly Heblem uploaded it several months back but I can not find it)

Cristian