• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RTMT version 4.0

Started by b22rian, July 14, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb204

Indeed this is how the bus shelters in London / UK are commonly positioned, when close to a road, I believe it serves two purposes. Safety, since if a car mounted the pavement, the bus shelter would provide some protection. Likewise, a car driving through a puddle probably wouldn't splash everyone at the bus stop. I would hazard a guess too, that the more cramped pavements in the UK, especially places like London, are a key reason behind this design.

But indeed, this effect comes from rotating the UK Prop 180°, so all other Bus Shelters (including any existing UK ones), are completely unaffected.

ramsey

quite curious to find out if rtmt v4 actually exists yet!

Tyberius06

Quote from: ramsey on September 02, 2020, 08:45:42 AM
quite curious to find out if rtmt v4 actually exists yet!

Hi Ramsey!

RTMT v4 is still under development. As a publishable version, it does NOT exist currently, but when it will be ready, it will be released for the public. Sooner or later. Sadly RL and other commitments mean a bit bigger roadblock on this one, as we thought.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

ramsey

Ah cool, I just wondered since the thread ended a couple years ago if it had been finished and distributed in some other way.  it's been several years since I had a working sc4 plugins folder and I'm showing the kids how much more fun sc4 is than the newer origin version of simcity.