• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Functional Seaports v3.x

Started by doug_wesson, March 29, 2023, 05:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doug_wesson

I wanted to add different seaports other that the Vanilla Maxis Seaports. I downloaded the BSC Functional Seaports v3.x zip file, then started to download the dependency files required. A number of them have been locked down and you cannot download them. How does this affect the use of The BSC Functional Seaports

Tyberius06

Quote from: doug_wesson on March 29, 2023, 05:21:36 PMI wanted to add different seaports other that the Vanilla Maxis Seaports. I downloaded the BSC Functional Seaports v3.x zip file, then started to download the dependency files required. A number of them have been locked down and you cannot download them. How does this affect the use of The BSC Functional Seaports
Hi,

As far as I know, whatever is LOCKed down for this upload is actually offering an alternative download link towards the relevant content. Over he years, but specially in last year with Project ZIP some of smaller prop packs got merged/compiled together into mega prop packs and in that case the smaller pack got locked down, but while the dependency tracker is sadly dead, the "reference to the superseding pack" should be working (except in the case of the NCD Railyard Textures upload, but that one did not get locked down).

If you could share specific links which you miss and doesn't offer alternative, I could investigate whether you need it or not at all.
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

doug_wesson

Thanks Tyberius06 I will go through the list again as I have not yet installed anything and i will make a list and post it

Cheers for your prompt reply much appreciated

doug_wesson

Ok all good nothing missing and all locked down files had replacements

Cheers once again