• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your best Terraforming!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochist

For those of us (like me) who aren't so good at terra-forming, this thread can be used to showcase great examples from people who excel in it!

This is the best I've ever managed to do (done with SC4 Terraformer)...:

Doesn't have to necessarily be region shots, but if you're good at terraforming, here's a good place to show off!
(Under Construction)

jeronij

Great start  :thumbsup: !!!

I´ll post some pics later too  ;) (I'm at work now  &mmm )
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alfred.Jones

That looks awesome Masochist. Great work!! :thumbsup:

Cannot wait to see some of your insane terraforing Jeronij!!

Sim City 4 Devotion

wouanagaine

great start, I like the rolling hills on the bottom of the mountains

here is mine ( can be found at STEX )

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Alfred.Jones

:shocked2: Thats amazing Wouanagaine! I might download that and have a try with it. Nice work

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

jacqulina

fantastic you guys i will show some of mine when i sort it out

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

wouanagaine: Wow!  Very nice islands!  I love seeing how innovative your terraformer can be!  :thumbsup:

Jeronij & jacqulina: Can't wait to see examples from you guys!
(Under Construction)

bat

QuoteJeronij & jacqulina: Can't wait to see examples from you guys!

I agree with you!

TheTeaCat

marvelous creations all of them. Well done folks
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jacqulina

hi guys well heres some of my terraforming,as you will see i started with a blank map so all this you see is hand done and took a while to do and is still being done here and there,it is my current cj paradise falls.i hope you like.

i hope you like

mjig_dudy

wow!!  :o :shocked2: That is amzing terraforming work there

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

jeronij

Hi Jacqulina, there are some really really nice places in that map... it has a great potential actually. Congrats for being able to dominate the game this way  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Masochist

Jackie...wow!  You're terraforming skills are top tier, no doubt!  My favorite part of that showcase is the foggy cove on the edge of the map.  I can just picture how it would look in real life!  And I love how your cliffs aren't just straight-line, shear cliffs.  It gives more justification for me drooling over it!  Seriously, those pics are awe-inspiring...please, for goodness sake please post again soon!
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Amazing work Jacqulina. Thought it was real for a mo> :)

Looking forward to more examples if you get a chance.

&apls
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

wouanagaine

Jackie, you're THE terraformer godess !  &apls

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

jacqulina

thankyou so much guys i do try to get a realistic look and it takes for ever, after i use the god mode tools i use the mayor mode smaller ones to chip away and sculpt i am really happy you like my work,i will show some more soon