• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Features and Extras

Started by Colyn, February 08, 2007, 03:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Ah, South African beauty! Don't we just have the most gorgeous people?  :D

I assume she is South African...  :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Colyn

She is for sure ... a Lowveld girl ...  :thumbsup:
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

M4346

Quote from: Colyn on February 13, 2007, 02:25:46 PM
She is for sure ... a Lowveld girl ...  :thumbsup:

Among the best in the world!  :thumbsup: Lucky you! :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

maremet

LEX is getting better and better every day. Well done guys. &apls

Colyn

Today we tweaked the "Download History" list for you guys that have many pages of history ...

At the top of the page you will see two links ...

"Show outdated files" will only show the files that you have that has been updated and that you have not taken the new updates.

"Full History" ...  ::)
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Thanks, Colyn. The LEX just gets better and better. :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

:o ... and no Brownie ...  :P  &hlp  :'( ... you guys are so hard to please  :D

Jokes aside ... as the LEX grows we can do a bit more to to make things better because we have data to work with and we can see how and where the needs begin to popup.
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Ok, I gave you a Karma point :P

Colyn

Come see CSX Play

vab423

Ah good, the updated files all show up on the first page.  Nice job. 

What is the significance of all the logos on the some of the pics in the LEX?  The first 2 I see have a "Automatic Install Inside" -- is that different than how BSC typically packages its lots?  I thought they all had auto-installers.  Also, what's B.T.D.?

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

BarbyW

Those images are from the original upload of the station on the STEX. BTD was a deadwoods logo and there were two versions released - one in an installer and one just in a zip for Mac users. sandrasim1 has only released the installer version hence the logo ;D  on  the original STEX image.

deadwoods

Yep, I think that falls into the "couldn't be stuffed creating a new pic" category. I'm just reviewing another old BTD package, the Railyar Utility Lots, and doing a bit of cheating to re-use the old pics.

Colyn, I noticed the little feature earlier this evening. Very nice!
David, aka deadwoods

callagrafx

Quote from: deadwoods on March 06, 2007, 02:55:36 AM
Yep, I think that falls into the "couldn't be stuffed creating a new pic" category.

:D :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

I have an on topic question sorry.

How come some lots don't have an option to add to download list?

BarbyW

Have to wait for the boss to answer that one :'(

callagrafx

Quote from: Diggis on March 06, 2007, 02:19:21 PM
I have an on topic question sorry.

How come some lots don't have an option to add to download list?

Which ones, or is it random?

Aaah, hang on...are you talking about the first 3 that show up when you enter the LEX?  If that's the case it's probably because it's using a slightly different template than the main LEX.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

Nope, it's seems to possibly be random.  I was looking at Gascookers and wanted to add them to a download list to grab when I got home tonight.  None of his appear to have one.

The I clicked most popular to check where it should be as I just thought I was looking in the wrong place and the first 3 on there don't have it, but the rest on the 1st page do.

I just checked and if I do a creator search it appears that none of them have it. That appears to be the problem.

Oh, and I have discovered the cause of the problem I was having with the search function.  Normally when I type in a name I hit enter and that gives me the monkey, but if I click the search button it works fine.

callagrafx

You did a search on Gascooker?  That's what I've just found, is when the search results come back, there is no link.  It must be the template thingy again....Hopefully Colyn will spot this and add to the to-do list.

The updates thingy is bizarre, as they use the same record template.  Most odd.

Diggis

Yes sorry, I had searched Gascooker and thats when I noticed the problem.

deadwoods

Maybe its a Southern Hemisphere thing, 'cos I see the same thing sometimes. That little link is missing from some files. But come back later and it seems to have re-appeared. I assume there's no connection to the record of what you've already downloaded.

EDIT - maybe it does. I've just done a quick page through the Latest lots and the link seems to be missing from the lots I've already downloaded.
David, aka deadwoods