• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maxing out R$$$ demand

Started by user1029, March 29, 2008, 11:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

user1029

Hi, does anybody have a mod that can astronomically increase R$$$ demand only? Somewhere along the lines of the mods released before (RaphealNinja's, Buggi's) that increase commerical office/services/ industry by 500%/5000%. Thanks!

Toichus Maximus

not positive, but I believe you can't directly improve the demand for residential in general because it is linked directly to the number of jobs. So even if you did get all these residential lots to grow, they'd dilapidate because there'd be nowhere for them to work.

At least, this is what I understand regarding residential growables. Could anyone confirm?

xxdita

Pretty much right on spot. This is often a more serious problem in CAM 1.0, but a fix is in the works.  ;)

In the meantime, make sure that you have somewhere your R$$$'s will want to live. Especially with CAM, provide parks, fire protection, water, medical care, a stable transit system, and a solid educational system, to bring in the jobs that will take care of the R$$$ population you want to grow. Also keep a check on your taxes; often lowering them is enough remedy to provide plenty of demand.

RippleJet

Quote from: user1029 on March 29, 2008, 11:39:04 AM
Hi, does anybody have a mod that can astronomically increase R$$$ demand only?

It would require a complete reprogramming of all RCI examplars, and since most devoted players at SC4D are requesting a good RL simulator, I can't see anybody making that in the near future. Especially since such a mod would be completely inCAMpatible as well. $%Grinno$%