• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast General Discussion

Started by Pat, September 30, 2008, 04:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Troy that would be Awesome there.....

John and J-dub you both want to help out for sure??? If soo lemme know by PM and that will close out the Recruitment processe at this time... I will how ever take help from any one who can at any time throw in free time as a special crew memeber per episode...

patrick

EDITCorrected goshawful typo in subject line. -DE

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BigSlark

If you guys need any assistance please let me know, I make podcasts professionally. The XML for iTunes is a real pain...

Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Cheers,
Kevin

Pat

Kevin I would be happy to have you on board here!!! Check you PM for more Info...

NB: Grreat News Troy from NHP has found us some great background music to use as well!! woohoo!!! thank you troy!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

;D  You're welcome.  Besides, what are friends for? ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

that is soo true there!!!

Pat

Oooh gooooood gollie miss mollly don't tell me I typed originally ummm yea never mind I am sooo sorry there David  &ops ()sad() OK lets move on here to a more happier real exciting news here everyone!!! Lets officially welcome these fine folks to the SC4D Podcast Crew!!!!

SC4D Podcast Crew

• Patrick aka Patfirefghtr
  • Matt aka Threestooges
  • Piotr aka Sheep49
  • John aka Dfire870
  • J-dub
  • Kevin aka BigSlark (assocate Podcast crew member)

Like every team out there we do have assocate members as well at this time only one position is open but there will be guest crew positions open per episode based... Guest Crew is would be just that a person who helped out a great deal for that said episode...

thanks

Patrick

Pat

Discuss the November episode here now!!! 

I do appologize now that the volume is soft its a problem on the host ends... The episode run time is about 7 minutes long and 40 seconds...

Now whats funnie if you let it go all the way to the end it will then dump into the TPP PC and there is nothing I can do about that... 

I do so hope you all enjoyed the November Episode of SC4D Podcast and I cant wait to get to working on December's with the crew's help!!!

j-dub

Pat

Well JD I know during the Q/A portion Troy has a special request... For the rest of December's Episode we'll all have together and figure out what will sound good...

blade2k5

A very enjoyable podcast, it was nice to hear the voice behind the name.  An informative interview and I would like to send out my congrats to Robin on your little bundle of joy arriving in May &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

JBSimio

Great job on the November edition!   &apls  I laughed, I cried, I gave it overwhelming two thumbs up.  And, of course, congratulations again to Robin.   :thumbsup:

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

j-dub

Personally I never realized the sound as a major issue. However, maybe we want to keep it soft for Robin's bundle of joy. You wouldn't want to have your sleep disrupted by loud conservation you don't understand about another world your unfamiliar with, especially when your not even familiar with the one you just entered. My way of saying congrats. :thumbsup:

JoeST

yeah tbh, the sound quality was fine, it could have been tweeked, (robin could have been turned up a tad, the music removed, etc...) but over all it was ace, thanks to all involved :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Haljackey

Quote from: JoeST on November 11, 2008, 10:34:32 PM
yeah tbh, the sound quality was fine, it could have been tweeked, (robin could have been turned up a tad, the music removed, etc...) but over all it was ace, thanks to all involved :)

Joe

Yep, I second this.  The only thing I didn't enjoy was the background music :P

Best,
-Haljackey

Pat

Thank you all for your feed back!!! I do appoligize about the back ground music orginaly when I saved every thing all was sounding good even Robin... I guess there was a loss in quality saving from wav to mp3 and I think that is what happend with Robin, even though I did crank the volume up on everything....  I will try the next podcast without any background music and see how it goes...

j-dub

Yeah, I hate that too. In order to convert to mp3's it does lessen the sound quality, its a known fact no matter what. Thats why some people want vinyl records, instead of music made into mp3, or mp4, sometimes the digital age can't take over all.