• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast General Discussion

Started by Pat, September 30, 2008, 04:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey all I got some wonderful suggestions coming in from Derry and well lets see here they are....

TheTeaCat's Idea's

• Intro/Outro jingle...
  • Feature MD's, Bat Thread's
  • Promo the DvD
  • PlaY a game/Quiz answers
  • my fav "Dear Pat err Doctor Pat"  :thumbsup:

OK so folks there you have it is a awesome set of Idea's from TheTeaCat Derry himself.... I know I love The last one myself and I will for sure bet that all this will make its way into the podcast for sure!!!  I did change it to fit the last one to be that Deat Pat err Doctor Pat, I think this one little spot in the podcast will be great as it will bring more invovelment from the community!!!! So Check here for "Dear Pat errr Doctor Pat"

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

frdrcklim

I just saw the november podcast. That was nice. Unfortunately, it was late when I found out about this competition. I was however able to vote for on the deathmatch tie breaker round :D. Lol, I wish I've heard your podcast sooner but no regrets  ;D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

j-dub

This Intro/Outro jingle, is it going to be a permanent one, or is it going to change?

Pat

J-dub,
hmmm that would be a good question unless someone from one the crew would like to mix an intro/outro together it would be great and used permanently  or if every one wants it to change every few episodes that can also be done...

Mildirk,
   Thank you and I am glad you liked the episode!!! The Decemeber Episode will be coming soon, I just have to get my voice back here as its more or less gone...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

To the Podcast crew if you can help out this weekend need help in getting details for the new show for this month....  PM me with some Idea's thank you

patrick

Also a newer poll is open at the top there!!! Please give feedback as it would be most helpfull and also if you vote please let me know why you voted!!!

JBSimio

&apls  Looking forward to the next installment, Pat!  I think you forgot to reopen the polls though... ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Pat

hmmmm Jon that is some Wierdness there is only 2 choices I got for the option to either lock or unlock and right now its set to as if I want to lock it??? Anywho if no one can use the voting if you could just let me know by posting, thank you!!!

Patrick

j-dub

Pat, the voting option is broke.

Ideal script(s) for the next Podcast...

Today's Podcast is brought to you today by RHW 3.0

NAM is OUT!  The Network Addon Mod from 2008 is dead. And 2009 is in! And in style with the additional, all new, long awaited RHW 3.0! Now with American asphalt textures. RHW, the highway you can build anyway you want, any style you want, any junction you want, and any lanes you want, including the all new El-RHW 4, and El-MIS. Now you can start from one lane, and go all the way to ten! MIS pieces are included! So, want a one lane network, without building highway ramps, now you can! 1 lane, 2 lanes, 4 lanes, 6 lanes, 8 lanes 10 lanes! Thats right, you now have the option of 10 lanes! That means you can now build a highway that when you get stuck in traffic, you can now be all the way in the very left lane, and get boxed in by that semi next to you so you miss your turn off, and curse who ever built that highway, oh wait! You built that highway you missed your turn on,  thats right, you! And yes the RHW-10 does allow you ramps. As well as the networks below, including the RHW-2. You can now make a rural route intersection you see in the fields with slip lanes using the new dual sided RHW-2 ramps, provided you have the room to do so. After all the RHW was originally a rural highway, that ended up getting widened as suburbs grew.
RHW made possible by NAM. What can NAM do for you?

Just the script for the RHW, to be fair, the original new features in the core NAM could seriously benefit from this podcast, as they are new just this year.

Pat

hmmm now that is a darn great commerical for sure there JD thanks!!!!  :thumbsup:

Pat

Guess what???

What???

Febs episode is coming for sure here soon!!! Finally gotten Troy aka Blade2k5 to get his answers done yay and no more excuses on either of our parts hehehe....

Pat

OK If you all have landed here from 3RR or are just stopping in here David (dedgren) will be the next guest on the Podcast!!! YAY!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

OK OK now that part is out of the way and what I want to know from you all that know of 3RR or David is what questions you would like to ask?? Or what more of David would you like to know IE his background in LAW or in NAM or as ??? Its up to you all fine folks in this interview session!!

Here is the catch too this since this will be Davids interview I will ask him to pick out 4 top questions from you all that he would want to answer or discusse with everyone at large...

So let it begin!!!

Ryan B.

Here's a question:

David, you've 'dipped a foot' into many various aspects of customizing SC4 - from the terrain, to LOTing, to puzzle pieces - and much more!

Which of these many different things is your favorite to tinker with, and why?

Thank you!

Pat

Ryan thank you for your question... Everyone keep em coming!!! I will be only excepting questions till this Saturday March 14th until 1159 pm cst on that night....

threestooges

Well then let me get in a few before you close it:

Who were your biggest influences (in and/or out of SC4)?

What do you recommend for those interested in custom content production (pitfalls to avoid, tricks of the trade, etc)?

How do you do it all?

What does the future hold in store/what do you expect to get from/see in 3RR Collaboration once it gets going?

Sorry I haven't been in here too much Pat. I'm looking into a headset myself if you ever need a co-host or anything like that. Hope all is well with you.
-Matt

Pat

Hey Matt thank you!!! Now which of them to use hmmm and you gave me quite a good many to choose from... You know I could just call yours a running one question in all so that way I would have to be evil to David and have him answer all that in one breath hehehehee... yes a co-host would be well needed!!! To give a break in the me all episode lol....

Haljackey

Well if you're looking for questions I think Matt asked pretty much everything :P.  However I have a few questions for Mr. Edgren if you want to use them.

"You have been named SC4's most valuable member.  How does that make you feel?  Are there any others that come to mind who you would consider for this prestigious honour?"

"What were your thoughts when you stepped down from your Administrator position here at SC4D?  Have you ever had second thoughts about not stepping down?"

"3RR is one of the most active places in the SC4 community.  Did you ever think it would ever get this popular?  What do you think contributed to its success?"

"What's your favorite thing about SC4?"

"What do you think about Cities XL?"

"What was your favorite moment on SC4D?  In the SC4 community?"

"What do you have in store for us next?"

"Could you ever go back to SC4 Vanilla (without mods)?  Why?"

Anyways if you like any of these by all means please go ahead and use them!  ;)

mightygoose

i'd be more than happy to lend a voice/help scriptwriting if you guys want it....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Pat

john your hired!!!  &apls Welcome aboard!!!  I could use scriptwriter something bad

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms