• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlfromverona

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - glad to see I haven't made the MIA list!  :D

I've been a bit preoccupied with Sims 3 lately (among other things), but I'll try to balance that and SC4 a bit better in future!

xxdita

Good to have you back Jayson!

girlfromverona, it's perfectly natural to experiment with other games, as long as you regain your sanity every once in a while, and come back.  :D

shoreman905

Hi folks, I thought I would drop in to let the community know I still exist. You know how RL is. The winter here on Virginia's Eastern Shore has been brutal and this little fruit farm of mine needs work, that is if I expect to make it this season. My graphics company has taken off and I have far more jobs than I can handle, most are monthly presentation videos, so that swallowed the winter. And, I have been hired as Production Director for the Palace Theatre in Cape Charles and with four major productions last season, and 10 this upcoming season, well there goes any time I have left. I still drop in and lurk, and enjoy all that you are doing. Perhaps I will find time to enjoy the game again some time this summer. Best to all of you....Shoreman

RippleJet

Good to hear from you, David! :thumbsup:
And it's good to hear someone who is not complaining about the recession! ::) :D

Quote from: shoreman905 on March 04, 2010, 05:19:55 AM
Perhaps I will find time to enjoy the game again some time this summer.

We will always be here for you!

joelyboy911

Valued SCAG member, creator of the TMIP, Fafalone (Jon) has been missing in action for a few months now.

All the SCAG members hope for your safe return soon, Jon.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Strategist01

Hi guys, I'm baaaack!  ;D

I left as I stopped playing SC4 for awhile as it was taking up too much space on a partitioned 80 GB HDD, had to make room for other things. However, I got a new PC, 2TBs of space, will that be enough for my plugins? :P And RL sorta got in the way.

Now, of course, I need to re-DL everything that's good, and of course I have forgotten the essential mods and things! Rawr. Let's see, NAM, CAM, SPAM...nonono, that's not right :P I still remember stuff, kinda... :)

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

RippleJet

Quote from: Cali on February 04, 2011, 07:20:02 AM
Did I make the list yet? :P

I think the chap who used to update this list has been MIA (but not forgotten) from this thread for too long by now... ::) $%Grinno$%

Unassigned

Hello again! It's been 2½ years since I last played SC4 (and visited this community). Now I'm going to have another shot, starting out with getting updated files and getting my game into a playable state (tho with Simtropolis down and the LEX seemingly erratic it's going to take me some time).

I'm glad to see the community still up and running, bravo!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Cali

Quote from: RippleJet on February 06, 2011, 06:01:15 PM
I think the chap who used to update this list has been MIA (but not forgotten) from this thread for too long by now... ::) $%Grinno$%

I still talk to him every now and then. But I believe we need to come together and find a way to continue his work and keep updating this list and maybe contact other "missing" fellow members and just let them know that we still care about them and wish them well and such.
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

fafalone

So I guess this is a good place to post about my return. What's up everyone? My local government sponsored me for a 13 month extended vacation somewhere that lacked computer access among many other things. But I am lookiing forward to getting back into things as soon as I recover all my backups and update all my files, not to mention get my main system up and running. Should be soon. =)

deadwoods

Hi. Saw the light on. Thought I'd drop by. Haven't touched SC4 for quite some time. Do a bit of Minecraft these days, but that's as close as I get to the old SC.
David, aka deadwoods

Serkanner

Quote from: deadwoods on December 17, 2012, 04:10:57 PM
Hi. Saw the light on. Thought I'd drop by. Haven't touched SC4 for quite some time. Do a bit of Minecraft these days, but that's as close as I get to the old SC.

Good to see you David.  :)

jimmymac

Hoping not to get in trouble for thread resurrection on my first time back in close to 3 years but I'm finally taking my first steps back in SC4 after a huge hiatus. (had a ton of trouble with SC4 and CTD issues on my old PC so I just gave up in the end). Now I'm using the steam version and everything seems to be good again. Might even try to get a City Journal going again as the Invermere Valley CJ I was doing was the most fun I ever had in SC4. Looking forward to catching up with the new toys on the LEX too :)

mrbisonm

Seen you around sometimes before (long time ago). Although I don't really know you, welcome back. ;) Always good to see some "old faces".

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

k808j

In case anybody missed us, WE'RE BACK. After a 4 year mission on assimilating the ECPI and Strayer Galaxies, we are back to cause havoc (download new goodies) and give insight to you humans.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

Gaston

Well I'm still alive.   Last August my PC took a lightning strike.   It fried everything.  and I mean EVERYTHING.   I couldn't afford to replace it.   Finally I have a new laptop.   Haven't even loaded SC yet.   Also, I got married.   And my wife has breast cancer.  (last chemotherapy was today as well.)   
   Just wanted to let ya'll know I am still alive.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

JoeST

Hey there Gaston, quite a roller coaster of a post. Congratulations on getting married :D I wish your wife well, and hope she recovers *hugs*
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

catty

Hi Gaston

Welcome back shame about your PC, I've got my plugged into a surge protection board, so in theory the board will get fried not the PC

Congratulations on getting married and very best wishes to your wife with her health.

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

D66

After a 6 year absence, I'm back! In those 6 years, I moved to Montana, got my associates degree in Criminal Justice, got married and hurt my back at work so can't work for awhile. I decided after playing SC4 for a couple of days that Batting was much more fun!