• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamper77

I may disappear for every so often starting April 30th. I have a new job which has me working 8-5 daily. I will try to log in when I can, but I cannot guarantee that.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

thundercrack83

Sorry to hear that you may not be around as often, Jan, but good luck in your new job! I hope everything works out well for you.

dedgren

Another day, another list.

This time, four members we've not seen in a while are back on the forums.  Of particular note is the return of Menotyou, who had just about passed on to the Gone but not forgotten list.  Other folks we're glad to see back are nedalezz, nova vesfalo and sc4portugal.  Great to see you back, folks!

So, there's also a few additions to the list- here's where we stand today

May 2, 2007

Alfred.Jones (I think A.J's a third-timer- hey, man... take your coat off, stay a bit)
c.p.
ExiLe
tag_one
Grneyes
sandrasim1
sanantonio
couchpotato
swi21
Asahi
Cali
pica
Naryanna
krbe
Nealos101
Archangel
goin2chicago
rw0381c
Vandy*
GMT

We miss all you folks- the porch light is on and food's in the fridge if nobody's around to ask.

*Gary (Vandy), you're always in our thoughts!

Also in our thoughts are the Gone but not forgotten [linkie].

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

I have had an email from sandrasim1. She is taking a short sabbatical from SC4 but will be back.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

thundercrack83

That's a nice little graphic you made, there, Pat! I thought of Motel 6 every time David said "we'll leave the light on," too.

Sorry to see the list is slowly getting bigger each time, but I guess that's what happens when the community grows as much as it is. Hopefully, more people will turn up!

urban

Oh I saw, I was "LOST", but I have been on a trip to Ohio for 4Weeks. 21stMarch to 20th April so, now I'm back again ()testing()

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

thundercrack83

Welcome back, urban! I hope you had a good time in Ohio!

Pat

Hey dusting thank you very much im glad you like it and urban welcome back - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

cameron1991

If this helps I may know where Naryanna is. I heard it on ST chat a while back that she was involved in some legal issues, but that is as much as I will say because it is none of our business. Also to note, she has not signed in at ST in more than a month either.

Pat

Cameron ty very much for letting us know about Naryanna.  I hope she is doing ok and everything turns out and that she gets back here soon - pat

ExiLe

How cute, a MIA list  :thumbsup:

I know I have been quite absent from both ST and here at SC4D... I wish I had more spare time but RL is kind of taking up a lot of it.
It probably won't be any better this summer, I will have to work a lot to bring some cash in to feed, well my self  :D

I'll report back later ;)

take care,
...coming soon

Elektra

Hi all,

Looks like I am sliding in right under the 2 week wire....lol.  Have had mucho RL stuff goings on, plus in the process of building(actually built) new computer and it is a monster(hence named "Monster")...rofl.  It has been burning-in for the past 5 days. Hopefully it will completely be up and running with all updates in the next few days and I can get back to SC4 and see how it runs.  ()testing()

I will be lurking around.  :P
Wendi
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

thundercrack83

Hey, Wendi! Glad to see you back! Hope all is well with the new computer!

dedgren

Back from a bit of a break with the new list.

Once again, four members we hadn't seen in a while are back on the forums since I posted the last list.  We're glad to see back krbe, swi21, ExiLe, and Alfred.Jones.  Great to see you back, folks!

Unfortunately, there's a large number of additions to the list- Hey, weather's getting warmer, schools are having finals, lots of things going on...but we miss you, folks, and hope you'll check in soon!

May 15, 2007

BourneID
(probably off with his distaff side)
Menotyou
SIMMANIA
Serkanner
nedalezz
(third time- we're sending out for duct tape)
Bluebeard (pirate convention somewhere?)
Adriano57
oldrogue
Enzo
petercintn
(hey, peter- you need to let folks know you're OK)
wild_horse_in_the_sky
joelevan
Pinchman
c.p.
tag_one
Grneyes
sandrasim1
sanantonio
couchpotato
Asahi
Cali
pica
Naryanna
Nealos101
Archangel
goin2chicago
rw0381c
Vandy*
GMT

*Gary (Vandy), thinkin' about you and wishing you well!

Also in our thoughts are the Gone but not forgotten [linkie].

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Muzz

GMT is a semi-active SCJU member. He occasionally shows up around our forums, so I don't think he's MIA, but he certainly isn't very active...

Serkanner

Tarkus

Well, I probably won't be gone for two weeks, but I know for a fact that I probably won't be around for a few days, as I'm going out of town.  And Serkanner, glad to see you back here. :thumbsup:

-Alex

Pat

yup yup we all know serkanner that you just wanted to see your name up on the board lol

petercintn

After delays and what nots, I am here.  I've been tuning in my new rig, see Rig Pics if you want, dealing with unexpected (sp?) youngin problems, karma getting me back from when I was a teenager, and a little doctor work (I left NC where I was getting seen at Duke, to get to go to Vanderbilt, which specializes in my particular problems.)

So now things are back to what amounts to normal for me and I now have some free time to bug you guys.  I can make you crazy all over again.  Thanks for all the birthday how to do's last month, I would have gotten back to you quicker if I was smart and didn't have to learn about how Intel does things.  But I've had a great time tweeking and geeking, but now I'm ready to put this rig to use.  Which means play games!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!