• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serkanner

Quote from: patfirefghtr on May 17, 2007, 11:16:47 AM
yup yup we all know serkanner that you just wanted to see your name up on the board lol

Its the only one I am/was eligable for Pat ... :P

thundercrack83

Glad to see you're back, petercintn! I hope all is well!

pica

Hi folks,

I was scrolling the forum for the first time in weeks when I this topic catched my eyes. I was shocked! Was I that long away!
On the other hand, it is good to be missed, even when you do not post much. This is what makes this forum special.

Sometimes RL is so demanding  :(
But I'm back again.

Thanx  :thumbsup:

Nealos101

I have returned! Sorry to keep you waiting &mmm the Uni had me on a leash with RLS...

...But I'm continuing now hopefully...

Neal.

dedgren

Another long break, but here's a new list.  I'll not let this slide so far again.

This time, nine members we hadn't seen in a while are back on the forums since I posted the last list.  We're glad to see back BourneID, Serkanner, nedalezz, Enzo, petercintn, c.p., Couchpotato, pica, and Nealos101.  Great to see you back, folks!  If you posted in this thread to let us know you were around, we doubly appreciate that.

Unfortunately, there's once again a large number of additions to the list- We miss you, folks, and hope you'll check in soon!

June 1, 2007

swi21
Darmok
Heinz
tag_one
Adriano57
dioangel
seemurray2
realdimension
Caliban
Alfred.Jones
(again- OK, Alfred, next time it's an ankle monitor!)
moganite
krbe
ExiLe
Menotyou
SIMMANIA
Bluebeard
oldrogue
Pinchman
joelevan
wild_horse_in_the_sky
Grneyes
sandrasim1
sanantonio
Asahi
Cali

Also in our thoughts are the Gone but not forgotten [linkie].  We've added several members to that list, as they have now not been heard from in over 60 days: Naryanna, Archangel, goin2chicago, rw0381c, Vandy, GMT, your_adress_here, and KooriSim123.  Each of you is especially missed.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

oldrogue

Hey all, as far as I can figure out I'm back....had some health probs...but am almost human again.....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

thundercrack83

Welcome back, oldrogue! I hope you're feeling better and that is was nothing serious.

vester

I would expect swi21 to return, when the exams is over. Hoping so.

Darmok ? Missing ? He posted an undate last week.

bat

Welcome back, oldrogue! :thumbsup:

callagrafx

And Linda (dioangel) posted in her social thread the other day  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jplumbley

@Dedgren...  As a member of NHP Moganite has taken a leave of absence.  As has many members of NHP right now.

Moganite - Is away spending more time with his family.
Blade2k5 - Is away working lots of overtime.
Besku3epmn - Is getting ready for training school for the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
Vandy - Has resigned, but is still an honorary member of our team and always will be!  He is spending more time with his family as well.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

bat

I can't be active from the 23th June to the 8th July, because I will spend two weeks in Denmark (The summer holidays started today at my federal state, here in Germany :) ). So I can't post for two weeks! --- That also means I can't update my MD for 2 1/2 weeks - Please, don't move it to completed MDs in this period, david! ---

I just want to say it in advance... ;)

Glenni

Cool, where in denmark are you going? :P

bat

The town is called Søndervig - at the Ringkoebing Fjord.

oldrogue

Thank you Thundercrack and bat......love being back...will be sporadic at times....cause it does get difficult to type at times (even more than usual :satisfied:).... but will be checking in and harassing as much as possible....
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

RippleJet

I will be gone for vacation till July 16th.
Depending on WLAN availability I might be able to pop in and check the CAM thread every now and then, but otherwise I will be more absent than present.

moganite

I am now poping in from time to time and am planning a map release and try and finish something I was working on in april.

I wont be posting much as i catch up on all of the recent developments.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem
jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Masochist

Vandy has been sighted!!

Yesterday in The Artist's Place threads.  He came and went and I don't think anyone's noticed yet...but you should read his post (he posted one in each thread...they're all the same).
(Under Construction)

Diggis

Quote from: Masochist on June 29, 2007, 07:07:56 PM
Vandy has been sighted!!

Yesterday in The Artist's Place threads.  He came and went and I don't think anyone's noticed yet...but you should read his post (he posted one in each thread...they're all the same).

Yeah he dropped in to let everyone know he was still alive and kicking.  Good to hear.

RippleJet

My vacation is over, and I'm more present than absent again! :D