• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What kind of plane would you like to see in SimCity?

Started by RustyXL, February 17, 2009, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of plane would you like to see in SC4?

Embraer E-Jets
37 (26.1%)
Airbus A350
43 (30.3%)
Airbus A380
51 (35.9%)
DC-10/MD-11
38 (26.8%)
DC-9/MD-80/MD-95/717
32 (22.5%)
Concorde
44 (31%)
Military, Heavy (specify; eg. Airbus A400M, C-17 Globemaster)
41 (28.9%)
Military, Fighter (specify; eg. MiG-35, F-22)
33 (23.2%)
Special Jets (specify; eg. Airbus Beluga, Dreamlifter)
34 (23.9%)
Retro Jets (specify; eg. 707, Convair)
24 (16.9%)
Other (specify; eg. anything not mentioned above)
29 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 142

emgmod

Belugas would be very fun to mess around with.

Lowkee33

How about a Cessna?  I don't know about how airplane work in SC4, but these things are everywhere in my area.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/production/cessna172.jpg

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: Lowkee33 on May 27, 2010, 07:31:21 PM
How about a Cessna?  I don't know about how airplane work in SC4, but these things are everywhere in my area.

Well, the point is that a Cessna is already in SC4... It's the green smal plane which you can fly in UDI. It's some kind of a Cessna 172. But I agree that more small planes could be usefull in SC. :thumbsup:

ShadeSlayer

I removed the 787 from the list, because I have the understanding that the AC Team has plans to start that project after their 747-8's.

Cyclone1001

I think we need MD-90/717/ect. (short range) and private aircraft. Something like a BBJ3/C-40B maybe?

jdenm8

I am starting a new region to be integrated into my current CJ universe and it's going to be set a lot earlier.
I'd love to have an airport in the sixties, but what would really top it off would be the 707-138 (In QANTAS livery of course, they're the only ones that used it)
If the 707-120 was being made, it wouldn't be that much more difficult to make the 138.

If you're interested, one like John Travolta's plane would be excellent.

Of course, that's only if you get around to it. I know you guys have a lot on your plates.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

WC_EEND

Among the things I'd like to see BATed are the A380, DC-10/MD-11, a Lockheed Tristar, a BAC 1-11, the Concorde (if only for its pure awsomeness) and an Avro RJ

I know that this is quite a lot, so feel free tick pick the things you guys feel are the most important  :D
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

jdenm8

One thing that's confused me is why people keep saying they want the A380 and the Concorde BATed when it already has been.

Have a look around Japanese BATer Tabinohito's website and uploads to the LEX. There are some LOTs of the planes on the STEX as well as some that I've done myself. Keep in mind that these planes are only available in SD though.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

adroman

It is a matter of preference, jdenm.

Some prefer Tabi's, some AC's and some SCAG's. There's nothing wrong with Tabi's stuff, and he's releasing his work in HD now too. You need to remember that some enjoy SCAG and AC because we post in English and we're already established at SC4D and SimPeg. If you wish to use Tabi's, you have to remember that he never used Complex LODs or had Jetways BATted on the aircraft, so his work is not as compatible with Jetways as our own and AC's; but this does not affect Cargo aircraft of his. WC_EEND was just saying that he would like a SCAG-ian take on those aircraft, not that he thinks tabi of any different standard to us.  :thumbsup:

This thread is about what you want SCAG to produce, for a comprehensive list of releases, see here"$Deal"$

Thanks for understanding,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

DarkEldar

E-jets would be cool, I would like to see a Virgin Blue 170/190. Also Have Cessna Citations and Gulfstreams been done yet?

WC_EEND

Quote from: DarkEldar on June 11, 2010, 09:26:51 PM
E-jets would be cool, I would like to see a Virgin Blue 170/190. Also Have Cessna Citations and Gulfstreams been done yet?

I don't think so, as far as I can recall, only Learjets

My LOT thread                                    

Tottiboy

I would like to see a Boeing 747-8i and 747-8F

adroman

Tottiboy, the 747-8 series is being made by the AC Team.

DarkEldar, there are plans for the E-Jet series, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Thank you all for your interest,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

figui

i would like to see the Canadair CL-600-2D24 Regional Jet CRJ-900 NextGen been made, as this is the only aircraft operated by my country's national flag carrier (pluna). (i'll vote for other as this is different from the embraers which would be the most similar..)

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

superchad

i would love to see some general aviation and world war II planes and some other military planes

planes like
Cessna 172
Cessna 182
Cessna 310
Cessna 414
Piper J3 Cub
Piper PA-28 Cherokee
Piper PA-34 Seneca
Piper PA-44 Seminole
Beechcraft Bonanza
Beechcraft Barron 58
P-47 Thunderbolt
P-51 Mustang
P-38 Lightning
F4U Corsair
B-17G Flying Fortress, camo and bare metal
B-25 Mitchell
B-29 Super Fortress
B-52H Stratofortress
F22 Raptor

superchad

i posed this list of planes in another thread but i think we need more general aviation and world war II planes and some other military planes

planes like
Cessna 172
Cessna 182
Cessna 310
Cessna 414
Piper J3 Cub
Piper PA-28 Cherokee
Piper PA-34 Seneca
Piper PA-44 Seminole
Beechcraft Bonanza
Beechcraft Barron 58
P-47 Thunderbolt
P-51 Mustang
P-38 Lightning
F4U Corsair
B-17G Flying Fortress, camo and bare metal
B-25 Mitchell
B-29 Super Fortress
B-52H Stratofortress
F22 Raptor

Monorail Master

Well, I love the Grand Theft Auto series, and I'm hoping that some aircraft skins can be converted from GTA: San Andreas and GTA: IV to SC4. they are:

Nevada: I think it's the DC-9.
GTA: IV Fly US plane: basically a Boeing 747
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

WC_EEND

Quote from: Monorail Master on August 07, 2010, 09:41:10 AM
Well, I love the Grand Theft Auto series, and I'm hoping that some aircraft skins can be converted from GTA: San Andreas and GTA: IV to SC4. they are:

Nevada: I think it's the DC-9.

The Nevada (I assume you mean the one from San Andreas) is a DC-3  ;)

My LOT thread                                    

Monorail Master

Quote from: WC_EEND on August 07, 2010, 12:35:33 PM
The Nevada (I assume you mean the one from San Andreas) is a DC-3  ;)

Ahh.....That's what I ment. I get those two mixed up most of the time.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

editfish

Hello-

I posted this in 'Open Requests' (http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11923.0), and was referred to this thread.

I'm looking for an interesting military/futuristic/landmark BAT of the Russian Ekranoplan.  Does anyone know if this has been done or even planned?

http://www.vincelewis.net/ekranoplan.html

http://acidcow.com/pics/7956-russian-tank-ship-plane-86-pics.html

http://www.youtube.com/v/bbecl88NsEQ&hl=en_GB

(great footage of this in action at 4:40 and 6:07)