• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reform

Work with terrain is amazing.

art128 - 3
epicblunder - 1

noahclem

Swesim

that coastal pic is very goodlooking and since I am weak for such pics my vote goes there.

art128 - 4
epicblunder - 2

jeckyll

jmyers2043

I like the coastal cliffs shot. It is a peaceful scene and I can hear the waves crashing against the rocks below (in my minds eye, that is). The shot could have been better if a dirt road or was used but that is not enough of a distraction to prevent my vote.

art128 - 4
epicblunder - 4
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

nas-t

Patricius Maximus

Epicblunder's cliffs are impressive. I vote for his picture.

art128 - 5
epicblunder - 4

Swesim

I´m not sure that You are right here Patricus Maximus.
art128 has already won the contest since the last vote within the 24h limit tied the score and You didn´t cast any vote according to the numbers in Your post...
According to the rules of the contest when a tie occurs at the end of a period, the next vote decides the winner which nas-t then did.

Hencely we need a new contestor for art128s picture:

Unfortunately I don´t have anything to contribute here at work, so I hope someone else can come up with something...

epicblunder

Interesting.  I'm not entirely sure why you think there shouldn't be a road there, since there really is a road in those hills IRL (the rock on the left is where the observation point in the top of my pic).  It's not quite in the same place but the real lighthouse is down on a rock in the water.  And i can tell you from experience, that terrain is not conducive to wide radius curves.   :P

Thanks for your feedback.   :)

vortext

Quote from: epicblunder on August 09, 2012, 12:55:19 PM
Interesting.  I'm not entirely sure why you think there shouldn't be a road there.

Well obviously there should be some form of transit to and from the lighthouse. What I meant was it would have looked better ingame if it was a SAM street or maybe just a MMP path. What bothered me most about the road though was the marking, it seems to have both white and yellow lines.

OT; who's up to challenge Arthur's pic!?
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

metasmurf

I'll try

art128

vs metasmurf

Swesim

art128 - 0
metasmurf - 1

As a swede I can´t vote japanese...  ;D

riiga

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

sim_link

art128 - 1
metasmurf - 4

both pictures are Fantastic, I like how Arthur's streets are more lively though :)
Emirate of Atlantsia|Full Member of the AIN

vortext

art128 - 1
metasmurf - 5

I'm a sucker for CPs 19th century tenements.  ;D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

noahclem

tag_one

Difficult, but I'll go for Arthur  :thumbsup:

Art128 - 3
Metasmurf - 5

Dantes

I like both, but japanese buildings I like a little more than north coast harbour  &ops

Art128 - 4
Metasmurf - 5