• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Riot

4/4 simidiots is a great sc4 pic, but SA is a great pic. (meaning it barely looks like sc4)

Masochist

I feel I should apologize for my absences here.  It's just that this past week was Mid-Terms week, and I've been studying like never before, so I haven't been here as often as I should ()sad().  So I apologize for it.

As for this round, I'll give my vote to Sim_Idiot, though both pictures are awesome!

5/4 Sim_Idiot

For Future Reference - You're not allowed to challenge a picture twice, even with different pictures.  That's been a rule since the beginning (it's in the rules thread).  An example would be how Sim_Idiot challenged Nardo69's picture twice.  I wasn't here to catch it, and now it's too late, and for that I apologize.
(Under Construction)

Yoman

Nardo69

A great piece of nature from sim_idiot but the railway fan in me goes to Shadow Assassin.

@Rooker1: Robin, that was a tough competition, I must say I do look forward for our next Big Gun Fight!  ;)  :thumbsup:

@Sim_Idiot: Actually I don't understand your selection, if you have pics like the second one you posted why did you go into the challenge with the first one?  ()what() I don't comment your vialotion of the rule anyway. %wrd

And with my vote for SA it is 6-5, in favour of Shadow Assassin

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Toichus Maximus

I'm tie'n it up, 6-6! The ploppable transparent water is expertly done!

EDGE4194

SA's pics for me  :thumbsup: I'm not sure what exactly draws me to it, maybe the lighting?

7-6 SA

Ennedi

Shadow Asassin 8-6

Very good work with the ploppable water, Sim_Idiot, but Shadow's picture is perfectly finished

Sim_Idiot, I am sure it was unintentional mistake with this double challenging with Nardo, but please be more careful next time :)

Don't worry Nardo, I had even less luck last time I challenged :D
Try again please, I know you have some good weapons ;D and it would be good to see you in HoF :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

rushman5

Shadow Assassin

Rushman, are you voting for me or SimIdiot?

If you're voting for me, it should be 9-7, for SimIdiot, it should be 8-7.

As for the little rule violation...let it slide. He might've been going by the rules at the top of this page (it's not mentioned there), not the official rules. Masochist, you might have to update this page so they're consistent across both topics.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Masochist

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on October 21, 2007, 07:26:57 PM
As for the little rule violation...let it slide. He might've been going by the rules at the top of this page (it's not mentioned there), not the official rules. Masochist, you might have to update this page so they're consistent across both topics.

Yeah, it's already past.

The top is really for rules that come up more often.  I don't really want to post the entire rule book up there, because that's a lot of stuff to skip over just to get to the contest.  I think this would be the third time it's ever come up out of all 290-something pages, so I never thought it needed to be added...
(Under Construction)

vester

Bringing the pictures over:
Shadow Assassin's:

SimIdiot's:

My vote goes to SimIdiot.

8-8 tie

XiahouDun

SimIdiot still gets my vote.

9-8 simidiot
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Shadow Assassin

Looks like it's very close.

Keep in mind that there may be an issue with the scores, because of rushman's post.
New Horizons Productions

RippleJet

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on October 21, 2007, 11:05:15 PM
Keep in mind that there may be an issue with the scores, because of rushman's post.

Exactly!

However, if we are in the correct setup, then let me make it a tie and give the next voter the chance to settle this! ::)

9-9

tooheys

Thanks Ripplejet  :)

Well the winner is SimIdiot

Shadow Assassin, I like your pic but I think you needed to show a little more of the land and detail around the ends of the bridge.

Dave

Shadow Assassin

It was close, yes.

I did show a further-out shot in my last update (like two months ago :P), though.
New Horizons Productions

tooheys

Well 30 mins are past and no takers so I'll' through my hat in:

Tooheys

v

SimIdiot

RippleJet

For Dave's controlled and urbanized stream! ::)

1-0 to Tooheys

Nardo69

I go for Dave, too

Which makes it 2-0 in favour of Tooheys.

BTW: Dave, do you want to battle the Big Gun in the second or third round?  :D  ;)

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Pat

:D $%Grinno$% bernhard

I have to go with dave's pic here...

3 - Dave

0 - Sim_Idiot

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie