• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Manchou's home

Started by manchou, December 22, 2009, 06:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

thingfishs

very nice and intriguing shot manchou &apls

I assume that's all your work (minus the cows perhaps) Those fences are amazing. What are you using to get the edges of your streets like that? And the house with the extension added is great, with your usual irresistible textures. Nice tree too, all in all the scene is brimming with character, and I look forward to having a play with some of it myself...

manchou

Hi all

A big thanks to you Thingfishs  :thumbsup:

Today some news

A+

Girafe

The bridge is fabulous  &apls &apls &apls typically from countryside in France

and the house is very nice too, textures are very well done

Thanks for these pictures my friend   :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

superhands

Very nice work on the overpass Manchou :thumbsup:

great amount of detail.

mightygoose

bravo, still more fantastic HD work from yourself.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Nardo69

Love that bridge.  :thumbsup: &apls

I just would like to suggest soem small points:

• Instead of that road texture a plaster would look better. The SAM plaster would be ok, but a special plaster made of natural stone according to the bridge's masonry would look better.
  • Those old bridges usually are smaller than today's road hence forming a bottleneck. I would love to see that bridge as narrow as possible just covering the NAM overpasses, or even smaller as eyecandy.
  • I would also like to see it two or three fields wide for crossings a river or creek.
  • I can also imagine this bridge as a railway overpass over a river or creek.

Take care - and don't forget to make backups!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

ecoba

Very nice work here manchou; I have downloaded your creations for my cities and they are wonderful.  :)

Ethan

thingfishs

I love your bridge manchou  &apls

I agree with Nardo about the road textures, but would like to see you make it without textures in the middle so we could use whichever network we wanted through it. Also a longer version would be great too. Nice work.

rooker1

Your bridge mask will be a great hit for sure.  I would suggest that you make the out side wall thicker to cover that rail.
Also...I wonder/hope you make other versions to cover and go over other networks.  ;)

Great work!!
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Gilikov1994

Great, you are the best BATter for me !

Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

manchou

Hi all, thanks for all comments you did  ;D

Quote from: Girafe The bridge is fabulous   &apls &apls &apls typically from countryside in France and the house is very nice too, textures are very well done Thanks for these pictures my friend   thumbsup
Thanks my friend, nuce  :P

Quote from: superhandsVery nice work on the overpass Manchou  :thumbsup: great amount of detail.

Quote from: mightygoose bravo, still more fantastic HD work from yourself.
Yes it is, HD allows for much more details, and rendering is better !

Quote from: Nardo69 Love that bridge.  :thumbsup: &apls

I just would like to suggest soem small points:

* Instead of that road texture a plaster would look better. The SAM plaster would be ok, but a special plaster made of natural stone according to the bridge's masonry would look better.
    * Those old bridges usually are smaller than today's road hence forming a bottleneck. I would love to see that bridge as narrow as possible just covering the NAM overpasses, or even smaller as eyecandy.
    * I would also like to see it two or three fields wide for crossings a river or creek.
    * I can also imagine this bridge as a railway overpass over a river or creek.

Take care - and don't forget to make backups!
Thanks you very much  :thumbsup:, i can't change this texture of road, because it is a network of NAM, and i can't be change that, and this bridge is not an eyecandy bridge, it's functional ! But i'll project to do som other bridge eyecandy or not, and this several length !

Quote from: ecobaVery nice work here manchou; I have downloaded your creations for my cities and they are wonderful.  :)

Ethan
Oh thanks you very much Ethan ! But now my firts BATs are a bit obselete  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: thingfishsI love your bridge manchou   &apls

I agree with Nardo about the road textures, but would like to see you make it without textures in the middle so we could use whichever network we wanted through it. Also a longer version would be great too. Nice work.
Thanks a lot ;) same answer than Nardo69 !

Quote from: rooker1Your bridge mask will be a great hit for sure.  I would suggest that you make the out side wall thicker to cover that rail.
Also...I wonder/hope you make other versions to cover and go over other networks.  ;)

Great work!!
Robin  :thumbsup:
Yes, i hope  ()stsfd(), and yes i'll be other versions, i've some ideas ;)
but i thnk my creation can't be download on the LEX, i prefer upload my creation on TSC, now if tou would download my creation, you must go on TSC site  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Gilikov1994 Great, you are the best BATter for me !

Giel :thumbsup:
Thank, it's nice, but there are several BATers better than me ;) but it's really nice  :thumbsup:

I hope, i've answered your questions ;)

A+

manchou

Orange_o_

Manchou, did you read well the article L.132-1 of the Code of the Construction and the House?

" The facades of buildings must be constantly held in good condition by cleanliness. The necessary works must be made at least once every ten years, on the order which is made for the owners, by the municipal authority ".  ;D

:thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

manchou

Thanks Orange  ;D it's not clean for you ? $%Grinno$%

Une_ame

The bridge is a very good idea :thumbsup:.

Do you plan a serie with 2 tiles wide one ?
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

manchou

thanks Une_ame, yes i plan to do a complete pack with several bridge ...

Gilikov1994

Great Manchou :)! Are you going to plan a (w2w) project of this?

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

manchou

Thanks Giel  ;D Yes you understand, i've a plan, you can see that in few time  :thumbsup:

manchou