• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calibanX

Wow David, one million is a very big number. Creating a community that draws one million visits is an awesome achievement. Congratulations!

Here's to a million more  :thumbsup:

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

dragonshardz

I have returned, and I bring a .gift:

gn_leugim

congratz on the 1M :D  &apls &apls &apls

metarvo

Congratulations, David!  1 million is no small feat.  The energy waiting to be unleashed here will no doubt power the jump to 2 million.  I'm sure there are plenty of Web sites out there that haven't had 1M views, so it's something else to see it in one thread.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

A big congrats David for such a huge milestone. 
Here's to another million.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

sc-4

Congrats for the million  &apls &apls

Call me Ludo

blueeyesman

gratz on 1,000,000!! Hope to see some updates on the TTR soon!!

dedgren

Posting from Three Rivers Region (no, really) over a snail-slow connection.

[placeholder for pics and stuff]

Later.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Silur

Waiting forever Your news and some news about You ...   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kj3400

They say patience is a virtue, so I don't mind waiting XD.
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

Kitsune

huh... I just saw an Alaskan license plate for the first time tonight parked near my building here in Toronto.. quite an interesting plate for sure.
~ NAM Team Member

catty

I just read this news item and it reminded me of David

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837471

QuoteIs this New Zealand's loneliest bird?

A bar-tailed godwit has spent the past week making its home on the New Plymouth foreshore.

Tens of thousands of godwits are found at the Firth of Thames and Manukau Harbour, and areas further north. Others gather on secluded parts of the South Island - but this little godwit is here on its own.

The large waders make the longest non-stop flight of any bird and also make the longest journey without pausing to feed. When they do stop, they feed on molluscs, crabs, marine worms and aquatic insects. It's hoped the disoriented godwit meets up with its other feathered friends in time to travel the 11,700km back to Alaska.
By Suzi Hurley

Hope things are going ok for you and your family and if you ever find your way back here know there are a lot of people that have missed you.

:thumbsup:

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

David first let me say grats on over 1mil views wow, that hit back i in see what amayzing ;-) !!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Six years here.  Thank you jeroni and all my other friends.

And thank you, EA, for confirming that SC4 will remain the only worthy city-countryside builder out there.  Sim City 2013 looks dreadful in all the wrong ways.  Oh well...

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Swordmaster

I somehow felt a post was coming here. . .  Congratulations, sir. I hope you and your family are well.

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

Merry Christmas, David!  2013 looks like a promising year for city building in spite of the upcoming sequel.  The NAM threads show that we've got lots of good things coming.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

NCGAIO

Quote from: dedgren on December 20, 2012, 05:04:49 PM
Sim City 2013 looks dreadful in all the wrong ways.  Oh well...

A opnion shared by a million ....

Excusing me the pun infamous also take this opportunity to apologize for inadequate visiting when happened brand of  million views ...

In order to post my congratulations message right after the brand ended up dabbling in what would be fair go for you.

How is Christmas I hope to count on your understanding ... Happy Holidays and Great New Year to you and yours.

noahclem

A big congratulations David & Co  &dance  Here's to many more exciting feats of city building around here  :thumbsup:

dedgren

Now let's see... where were we?

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

sunv123

The trees look beautiful. Merry Christmas to you too! ;D

Does this really mean...... oh, yes. it's probably true. %BUd%
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.