• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

St. John County

Started by magee_b, March 08, 2008, 12:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pilotdaryl

One great city!  And one great airport, too! $%Grinno$%

bat

Wonderful work on that great airport there!! Looks nice! :thumbsup:

magee_b

So I have a story to share with all of you. But first, I wish to apologize for not posting any news or updates sooner.

I have informed the moderators about my intent to close this MD for the reason that I will be far, far from my home starting in approximately two weeks.

This summer I will be taking on a placement with Engineers Without Borders Canada in Zambia. I will be working in a field office on monitoring and evaluation tasks related to agricultural value chains (small plot irrigation projects & small market access studies). My placement will last approximately 4 months with about 1 month of follow-up work directly related to my overseas work. I knew of this placement before starting my MD, however I have received more specifics within the last month that require extra time in order for me to be as prepared as possible (exam/term paper time is also upon me).

Anyways. I wish to thank you all for stopping by over the short life of this MD. I figured I would leave you with all of the 'unreleased' pictures that I had ready to go at one point or another.

Thanks again everyone!

Cheers!

Grand Forks Area:

Springbrook Refinery:

St. John County:

bat

The refinery and other areas there are wonderful! Also nice airport! Your region overview is also great!!! :thumbsup:

sebes

I am very sorry to see this MD ending already... But - it's for a good cause.

Thanks for showing this excellent airport and an overview of Saint Johns - it's a very pleaseant valley. Hope that after your 4 months of good work in Africa you'll be picking the region up again...

Take care and enjoy Zambia!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

A wonderful final update, my friend!

Good luck to you in your endeavors in Zambia!

Dustin

jmyers2043

Hello Magee

I like the ball field that you have at the bottom image of page one of the diary. I'll have to go looking for it. I also like the industrial area that you've created on page two. And good luck to you with your summer job. It sounds interesting
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)