• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ben's Top Ten +10 @ SC4D

Started by benedict, January 03, 2012, 07:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Lin

Wow,I have found my city ranked the 30th !
That's great! Thank you ben !
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

benedict

Hi, Kelis. Not too long now.

Hi, sim_link. Yes, I like to celebrate the birthday month in a special way over here.

Hi, Mr.Lin. I hope to see more updates in your MD in the future.

Ben's Top Ten

Today continues the HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SC4D celebration with the fifth part of the end of year 7 chart.

83 MDs and OSITM threads made it into BTT this year. Today we're going to look at numbers 11-25.

Past number ones in this group include Hall of Fame MDs Siilijoki and Rondnoir, as well as Greenacre, The Milky Way, Med Inspirations, Republic of Arinsia and Maarten's Regions. Tarkusian Cities is also in the Hall of Fame.

Click on the banner to celebrate!

Swordmaster

Uh oh. . . . exciting.

Cheers
Willy

sim_link

How very exciting, the wait for the top 10 is always fun. ;D
You can really tell the quality of #1s is high. So many gorgeous images in the background!

threestooges

Loved seeing this last year, and it's fun to follow it again this year. I find it amusing Greenacre came in at lucky number 13 given that this was the year my HD died.
-Matt

sunv123

Wow, the final top ten! Looking forward to see who's in it. :thumbsup:

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 11, 2013, 09:16:35 AM
Uh oh. . . . exciting.
()flamdev()
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

MandelSoft

#22 on the list. I feel proud  ()stsfd()
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

vester

I too and proud to be on the list, a little surprised.

BTW, its just VDK Bats now.

benedict

Hi, Swordmaster. The day has arrived!

Hi, sim_link. It's been another great year of MDs here at SC4D.

Hi, threestooges. RIP Greenacre.

Hi, sunv123. Here they are...

Hi, MandelSoft. Good work this past year.

Hi, vester. I took the name from when your thread was in OSITM.

Ben's Top Ten

Today continues the HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SC4D celebration with the final part of the end of year 7 chart.

83 MDs and OSITM threads made it into BTT this year. Today we're going to look at the Top Ten.

10. vortext's Ærden, currently OSITM, blasted onto the scene and went straight to number one.

9. Holt District by sim_link has been an almost constant presence this year.

8. sunv123's Provo has been number one a few times, including the last one of the year.

7. Perennial favorite, former number one and Hall of Fame MD AntigOne's Project by Badsim is going strong since the start of (SC4D) time!

6. smileymk's Realistic Cities for Dummies is the highest ranked MD on the list not to have hit number one - reaching number 6 for the year without topping the chart is an amazing achievement.

5. Empire Bay by RickD is a former number one and great escape to an era when empire was the gold standard.

4. Swordmaster's Port St Clare was number one for 8 weeks, equalling the record set by Rondnoir.

3. Windows on the World allowed us to believe we really were transported to far away places in pictures by kelis.

2. nbvc's Nagagonia revealed the warm feel of tropical waters, even in the dead of winter (northern hemisphere only, of course), and reached number one for the first time early in the year.

And a big congratulations to number 1 - Kamiyama! Thanks, art128, for your incredibly detailed views of a Japanese-inspired region that you have shared all year long!!

Thanks to all the Mayor Diarists, and all the other folk who create custom content - without you, BTT would not be possible. I have enjoyed running this very much this year!

And the final picture...

Click on the banner to celebrate!

titanicbuff

I have struck an iceberg and Sank
Titanicbuff
Visit my website at: http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/
RTMT Team Member
NAM Associate

sim_link

Congrats to the top 10, well deserved! ;D
Surprised to see HD up there. I guess consistency (most of the time :P) paid off.

kelis

Congratulations, not only the top ten, congratulations to everybody to make all these MDs and make this page possible, Thanks Ben and Thanks SC4Devotion !!

P.S: I'm really happy for me and for my friend Arthur, He really deserves it  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

Congrats Art!!! (Noro huh :P)

I'm quite surprised with my #4 spot as well, since I have only posted three updates or so since mid January I think. Time to get back to it, I guess.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Very impressive list, Ben. Great work as always.
Congrats to everyone.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Thanks Ben for the list and congrats to Art and Top 10 MDs &apls

Quote from: kelis on November 14, 2013, 03:16:54 AM
Congratulations, not only the top ten, congratulations to everybody to make all these MDs and make this page possible, Thanks Ben and Thanks SC4Devotion !!

Totally agree :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

vortext

Wow, I made the top 10 while my MD isn't even half a year old! That's pretty amazing.  ()stsfd()

Congratulations to everyone in the top 10 and to Arthur especially! Lets hope it's a nice motivator to keep going despite the PC problems.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Oh my.

I did not expect to win! ( who does anyway )

Well. I'm glad. I'm glad and impressed. Damn I can't even find my words.

Thank you Ben for doing again this year the top MD of the year. It's an incredible moment that need a lot of work in the backstage, I'm very thankful to you for taking on your free time to do these stats. Really a big thank you for this and I hope we'll see more your top ten+ each weeks!
Also to all the Players out there, Don't hesitate to create your own MD. Don't be intimidate by the big MDs around there. Everyone has a chance and the right to shine.
It would be great to see some new MD around the Ben top ten!

Congratulation to everyone who made it on the list, no matter where you are. Thanks to you, MDers, this site is still going strong!

Don't worry Vortext, This award is a big motivation for continuing my projects!

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Wow, second. I didn't expect this.

sunv123

Wow, congrats to Arthur and everybody else who made the top ten!  Thanks Ben for making these amazing lists!  &apls &apls

I think I can take a break from MDing now. ::)

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

feyss

Just one year and half since I began my MD and I am at the 19th place of your 7 years list. I am a little surprised. Thank you Ben.  :thumbsup: