• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ben's Top Ten: Time Machine

Started by benedict, November 02, 2013, 09:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

Wow, lots of classics in this one. Blackwater is another one of the greats and will be #1 before too long I think.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Blackwater by emillin is one of my favourite MDs of all time.
Great work Ben!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

Hi, Swordmaster. You'll just have to stay tuned to this channel to find out... but it didn't happen this week.

Hi, rooker1. Yes, Blackwater is a fantastic MD.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The BTT SC4D birthday month celebrations continue with another trip in the Time Machine to 2007.

Grand Canyon is back at number one.

In this week: Jen's random cities, The Imperial Republic and AK's Custom Content.

Click on the banner to celebrate!

benedict

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The BTT SC4D birthday month celebrations continue with another trip in the Time Machine to 2007.

Terraforming Teton is back at number one.

In this week: Lysandares.

Swordmaster

Thanks Ben! Great list.

Cheers
Willy

benedict

Hi, Swordmaster. Thanks.

Terraforming Teton is still at number one.

Novaya Tulsk and Crystal City are in.

benedict

Terraforming Teton is number one for a third week.

Rayden's Shosaloza, Eye Candy and Nova Vesfalo are in.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Swordmaster

We go back in time. . . twice? (There somethin' weird goin' on buddy :P)

(Also. . . nedalezz misspelled ;))

Cheers
Willy

benedict

Quote from: Swordmaster on November 20, 2013, 06:55:53 AM
We go back in time. . . twice? (There somethin' weird goin' on buddy :P)

(Also. . . nedalezz misspelled ;))

Cheers
Willy

Time Machine is getting a bit out of control... resetting the dials... correct location in the space-time continuum imminent...
()borg()

benedict

Hi, Swordmaster. A few smacks of the engine with a hammer, and we're out of that weird time loop. Thanks for the tip, Dr Who.

Hi, kelis. Thank you!

Terraforming Teton is number one a fourth time.

Avolon and The Heartland are in.

benedict

Lianne is in at number one. There are no images left in that MD, so the image is from Blackwater.

Jen's Random Cities and Take a Tour! are also in.

benedict

Funtasia is in at number one. And with it a nice retro yellow pause-frame. It's been a while since I've seen one of those...

Mindscape (!) and Avolon are also in.

Swordmaster

Look who we got here! Who could have thought back then. . .

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

benedict

Hi, Swordmaster. I am amazed and impressed with the quality some mayor diarists have been providing for years.

Hi, Noahclem. And as we progress through the years you'll know more and more...

It had to happen eventually... Blackwater is number one.

Lots of change in this particular week...

...Lianne, Jen's random cities, Urland, The Imperial Republic of Elytheria and Grand Canyon are in.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

benedict

Hi, art128. Urland is one of my all-time favorites.

Heartland reaches number one.

Terraforming Teton, Desert Ofalla and Hayden Sound are in.

rooker1

Incredible amount of work you have been putting into this.
I love and thank you!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

Hi, rooker1. I should thank you for all these years of Mind Scaping you've been doing for us.

Invermere Lake is in at number one.

Whitefall, Grand Canyon and Osturland are in.