• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

Pat, you've done it again - created a beautiful stream right before our eyes! I can hardly wait to reach a point where I'm able to try out your ideas in game and maybe even experiment with a few of my own.

Later...
Joan

JBSimio

Bravo, Pat!   &apls  I really like the rocky ridge along the creek in your bonus update... it turned out very well and adds some really interesting contrast.  Beyond that, I think I've run out of original ways to say that I love what I see and am uber-impressed.  (Actually... I never say "uber" anything really.  I thought I'd give it a try here and have confirmed my original belief that it just sounds trendy and stupid coming out of my mouth)  One way or another, I think it's fair to say that I love what I see and am very impressed!  :D

I'm not too picky... so I'm looking forward to whatever you feel like putting up here!  ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Simpson

:o :o Wow my friend, these pictures are really fantastic, it's so réalistic
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

bat

Nice pictures of this new part of your river! Nice work! :thumbsup:

tooheys

Pat, that is one of the best rockfaces I have ever seen, brilliant my friend  &apls

You are doing some great work here, some of your best ever  :thumbsup:

Keep it up

Dave

paroch

Pat

Granted that this is the last day of November but this doesn't mean I will be stopping my full force updates of Waterfalls.... As I have said Thursday's will forever be Double Shot Thursday's!!! So no need to worry there, also I will be setting up a regualer schedule update time table of when you can expect me to update.... But enough of the babbbling pat and I know you want today's update so now without further ado here we go__________________________

So that is it for sunday's Update and I thank you all for your support here this past month while I was in OSITM!!! Who know's if I will hit a third time but if I do you bet I will have a daily blast again!!!! But till then I get some replies out tomorrow that I so owe you all from the last few updates!!!! thanks again for your support and to the lurkers post a hello and let me know what you think of Waterfalls...

cheers

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Wonderful new two shots there, Pat! Looking forward to the updates in December... ;)

metarvo

This is looking better and better, Pat.  :thumbsup:  The rocks and plant growth really do add more flavor to the pictures.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

projectadam

Pat,

I have to agree with Dave on the rock face, excellent work! It has been a great month and a MD that truly deserves the honor. I am getting into Waterfalls since I am just getting back into SC4 and am slowly catching up with the FIFTYSIX Pages of excellent work. I would also like to present you with a small award, which I think you rightfully deserve.

Do not tell Rich Uncle Pennybags on me (which is the name of the Monopoly person before it was changed to Mr. Monopoly to celebrate the millennium edition).
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Pat

Hey Projectadam thank you so very much for that award and I will cherish that so very well!!!  So with that I will get this out here now Well lets see here you guessed it the second part of Sunday and here is that Bonus Update I promissed you!!! So now without further ado here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess this closes out my month in Of Special Intrest This Month and I thank you all for the wonderful time I have had with daily updates!!! I will contiue with daily updates till wednesday at least for the MD stats wise then I will figure out a regualer schedule of updates....

Hey Troy what do you think since you did ring that 1K bell, this is your time to shine my friend!!!!

In case anyone missed it here is my award from my new friend projectadam,

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

papab2000

Great job Pat, and thanks for the fun month.  &apls The award fits lol  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

bat

Fantastic new update there! And great work on that area of the river!
Nice bonus! And looking forward to the next updates after this OSITM-time! ;)

blade2k5

I think I mentioned it yesterday, but the fork in the river is the most realistic one I've seen yet that has been plopped.  The waterfall looks absolutely stunning, a good way to end the OSITM run this month.  Here's hoping you give us a December to remember :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bob56

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Pat

OK I wish to do a little presentation to show my support to you my supporters of Waterfalls... This is a start here and only a Start of it and more will come!!! But I wish to thank Troy who rang the 1K bell here a few days ago and what a way I can think of but give him a special card to say thank you, so Troy thank and here is your card...

OK another award to hand right now goes out to Projectadam without him I would have never thought of this Idea of giving out an award and so thank you to you Projectadadam and here is your card....

A special award to hand here goes to Bob56 for being his first time in waterfalls!!! Welcome Bob and enjoy your time here and your card!!!

one more award to hand out today and that goes to a very looooooong time supporter here of waterfalls and that is Bat and so thank you very much Bat and here you go here is your card my friend.....

Like I said more awards will come and again thank you all!!!

blade2k5

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Lilojame

Hi Pat! I loved your updates!

Since projectadam already presented you with the unique award all that I can do is send you this (the Queen signs under it also) to add to tha award:

Your Truly,
Karin

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Schulmanator

The rocks you have flanking the waterfall are perfect! Awesomeness reigns here!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0