• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

I am going to be very brief ATM and say WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Its been a long time since I was last in OSITM and I am so honored to be back in this month of all months WOW!!! OK onto Business I see a lot is starting to happen already and there is some adding on to the Podcast production but hey I know you all wanna hear it and more movies will come this month!!!

I will get to more personal replies later when I get home as currently I am at work siiiiiiigh but hey its a good thing since I am also producing the Podcast  at this time as well... So till later....

Thank you all for this honor!!!

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Congratulations Pat! I'm sure November will be filled with exciting surprises in "Waterfalls!"

Still listening for that Podcast
;)
Joan

Pat

Craig fay has made these new banners for me and thanks to him for all the new banners!!! To visit his thread and if you have a photoshopping requesting need just click on the above image!!!

WoW November is going to be a grand month here in waterfalls with new banners and new updates almost daily thanks to going into OSITM and a small Rivally that will be lead on a little later on.... any way lets move on to replies now and show off the new replies banner....

OK wow aint that Replies Banner something else sweeeet!!! OK so I owe some replies to the Holloween special and I am soo surprised that no one said anything to me about me spelling mistake about Holloween lol anyways lets go on to the replies shall we which will include the OSITM announcement's!!!

Quote from: Heblem on October 31, 2008, 05:04:04 PM
Great video Pat, i just noticed, is that your voice? is not for anything but due my knowledge of English i couldn't understand any word, lol  ;D

Heblem: Thank you my friend and yes that voice at the end was all me and I am sorry I was talking kinda fast there... I will try to speak slowly in the Podcast...

Quote from: Jmouse on October 31, 2008, 05:23:41 PM
Those are some really beautiful photos, Pat - I always love your videos! Looking forward to the Podcast, too. If that was your voice, it sounds scary! BTW, whose voice was on there for the last 30 seconds? $%Grinno$% ;D $%Grinno$%

Later...
Joan

Joan: Hey Joan I hope you didnt mind me a wee little borrowing your name sake there at all.... Some of those pics are from this area around here and by a friend and I am glad you like the video's!!! My voice couldnt have been that scary naw not little ole me lol....

Quote from: TheTeaCat on October 31, 2008, 05:36:06 PM
I Spilt my TEA  &hlp &hlp

Bad Pat 

Bad, Bad, Pat.

:D :

good pics btw  :thumbsup:

still BAD PAT ::)

now got to go make more tea for me ::)

:satisfied:
TTC

Derry: Hey Mate I am sooo soooorry I scared a life outta ya's!!! I diddnt mean it at all.... I know you been wanting an update and well you got it lol... so do I still get that cuppa raspeberry tea  ;)

Quote from: blade2k5 on October 31, 2008, 08:20:53 PM
Nice update Pat.  I like the mix of real world w/ in-game pics.  And dude, I didn't realize you had such a wicked laugh. :D

Troy: You might know some of those area's pics as they are from here...  thank you I tried so hard with that laugh muuwhwhwahwhahwa....  :D :D :D

Quote from: JBSimio on October 31, 2008, 08:39:04 PM
Great video, Pat!   &apls  It almost made me a little homesick for autumn in Michigan.  (Notice that I said almost!)  Enjoy the last hour or so of your Halloween.  (I still have a while before mine is over!)   ;)  I realize this isn't the right thread... but I haven't mentioned yet that I really like the Podcast idea!  I think that could really take off and I wish you all the best with it.   :thumbsup:

JB

Jon: LTNS here Jon and you know you was homesick for Michigan!! dont pull that fast one on me lol.... Naw I bet you are loving it down in Cali!!! Hey I've been pluggin the Podcast alot in Waterfalls myself so no worrys there and thank you!!! I know you will love it!!!

Quote from: threestooges on November 01, 2008, 01:38:02 AM
The radio personality of SC4D is at it again. Neat little video you put together there Pat. I'll keep an eye out for the next installment here (as well as the next Podcast). Until then, take it easy and hope all is well.

Matt: aww shucks Matt you are too kind!! you dont need to wait any longer... this would have been up on the first but I had a wee glitch in the system again but hey its up now lol... Podcast is coming but I warn you its looooooong!! but DARN good!!!!

Quote from: art128 on November 01, 2008, 02:51:48 AM
great video my friend   :thumbsup: excellent work on that canyon (?) ;)
EDIT => Congrats to your OSITM  &apls &apls

Arthur: Thank you sooo very much!!!! I'm glad you liked the Canyon and thank you about the OSTIM, you know you could have posted again I would have thank youed again there Arthur lol  ;) but an edit also works well too!!!

Quote from: Schulmanator on November 01, 2008, 05:26:16 AM
LOVING IT!

Too cool! Three thumbs up say Siskel, Ebert & Schulmy!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bruce: Thank you Schulmy!!! Hey btw did Hester did she ever get the note about a certian cat here?

Quote from: kimcar on November 01, 2008, 06:34:21 AM
&apls &apls Beautifull video my friend and great work for your canyon. Better than your voice  $%Grinno$% :D

Kim: I am glad you loved the video there Kim and also the canyon too!!! what you saying my voice is bad lol hehehehe I know my desk mic bites siiiiiiiigh lol......

Quote from: bat on November 01, 2008, 07:11:34 AM
Nice work there on that new video! And great Halloween special!!! :thumbsup:

Bat: Hey my friend thank you soo much and a biiiiiig congrats to you!!!  :thumbsup:

Quote from: paroch on November 01, 2008, 07:20:11 AM
Hey Pat, Loving the halloween update - those tree colours are pretty spectacular.  And some interesting terrain you got going on there.

Paul

Paul: Hey there Paul how's it been going havent seen you in a looooong while!!! I am glad you loved the Halloween update and I know you will love this update as well... thank you about the terrain!!!

Quote from: rooker1 on November 01, 2008, 08:51:15 AM
Very cool YouTube video. 

Robin  &apls

Robin: Robin thank you and I am glad you liked the video!!!

Quote from: thundercrack83 on November 01, 2008, 01:13:38 PM
Hey, Pat--Congratulations!

The Staff

Dustin WoW I haven't seen you here for awhile Dustin and whammmmm you drop this bomb in my lap wow!!! I am sooo honored here thank you Dustin and Staff for being back in OSITM!!!  I do hope to see you Dustin in Waterfalls more often right??

Quote from: rooker1 on November 01, 2008, 01:26:37 PM
Hey Pat,
Congratulations on your very well deserved move to OSITM.  I look forward to seeing what you have for us.

Robin  &apls

Robin WoW a 2 post from you in one day and such a honor for being in OSITM with you too!!! Oooooh and btw 125 for the month your on and or in a week~~  ;)

Quote from: Jmouse on November 01, 2008, 04:41:00 PM
Congratulations Pat! I'm sure November will be filled with exciting surprises in "Waterfalls!"

Still listening for that Podcast
;)
Joan

Joan: Joan thank you hun you wouldnt believe what Ive been cooking up already lol.... I know Ive been bad alot lately with all them teaser and well now I got some good updates coming down the pipe lines... Ohh that Podcast I know you will love it as long as you sit by for about 13 minutes as since its the first one for SC4 Devotions and plus its the Anniversary Special tooo!!! OK I wont spill to much cause I know you Joan I know you wanna hear it....

Wow look at that update banner that is sweet as well nice!!! ok so yea ok update time is coming and GRID GRID GRID GRID I know its a GRID... I have the grid on for a reason and for the next several updates it will be on and that way you can see the elevation changes here... so without further ado here we goooooooooooooooo.....

thats it till next time and remember I know the grid is on....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

paroch

Pat, congrats on your Second OSITM - very well deserved my friend and I have a feeling you'll be keeping us all entertained this month.

Great work on the banners there, I'm sure you're well pleased.

And by the way you seem to have left the grid on in those interesting terrain pics  ;) :D ;) :D Try Pressing Ctrl+G  %$payas)( >:D %$payas)(
(Sorry coudn't resist!!)

CasperVg

I like that setting, I think that you'll tease us with a lot of special treats during this month, I'm already waiting for it. The OSITM is well-deserved for sure.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Jmouse

Pat, I'm working on water-related stuff right now - just keeping my teammates amused for the time being - but I sense another of your excellent tutorials coming down the pike. I need all the help I can get and then some, so leave the grid on as long as you like and just ignore Paul (paroch)!! $%Grinno$%

Later...
Joan

TheTeaCat

Its must have taken you hours putting all those lines in :D :D

I know we are in for a treat this month - congrats on your OSITM &apls &apls

Now where did I put your cup ::)

TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

threestooges

It looks like something interesting is on the way, and you certainly haven't disappointed. As for the Podcast, you know I'm looking forward to it (heck, I'd even consider helping out if I had any proper equipment) and long isn't a bad thing at all. Also, Happy (belated) Holloween, hope you had some fun that night.
-Matt

bat

Fantastic start there for this month! Nice pictures! :thumbsup:

and congrats for your second OSITM!!! :thumbsup: &apls

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls &apls Hey my friend i`m happy for your second OSITM ,but if they saw that your grid was on maybe they can change their mind  $%Grinno$% ;D Have a nice day Dude. :thumbsup:

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

thundercrack83

I do hope to see you Dustin in Waterfalls more often right??

You got it, my friend!

Things have been a bit hectic behind the scenes for me, but that's no excuse--I apologize for such a prolonged absence from Waterfalls.

The new banners look great! And I will definitely be looking back to see how the riverbed you've shown above comes together!

November's certainly started out a great month!

Dustin

Pat

Here are the replies from the update from the first update of Waterfalls in OSITM!!!

Quote from: paroch on November 02, 2008, 12:38:27 AM
Pat, congrats on your Second OSITM - very well deserved my friend and I have a feeling you'll be keeping us all entertained this month.

Great work on the banners there, I'm sure you're well pleased.

And by the way you seem to have left the grid on in those interesting terrain pics  ;) :D ;) :D Try Pressing Ctrl+G  %$payas)( >:D %$payas)(
(Sorry coudn't resist!!)

Paul: Hey dar there now Paul thank you so very much fer that fine advice lol.... I do hope I keep you all on your toes this month for sure!! I know I love the new banners that Craig Fay made!!! Its all good there Paul I know some bad puns do deservse some bad puns in return lol  :D :D

Quote from: caspervg on November 02, 2008, 12:53:46 AM
I like that setting, I think that you'll tease us with a lot of special treats during this month, I'm already waiting for it. The OSITM is well-deserved for sure.

CasperVg: Hey Cas welcome back to waterfalls its been awhile and thank you soo much my friend!!!! I will try my best for sure and I do hope you like this update here tonight....

Quote from: Jmouse on November 02, 2008, 01:10:00 AM
Pat, I'm working on water-related stuff right now - just keeping my teammates amused for the time being - but I sense another of your excellent tutorials coming down the pike. I need all the help I can get and then some, so leave the grid on as long as you like and just ignore Paul (paroch)!! $%Grinno$%

Later...
Joan

Joan: LOL Joan I couldn't never ignore paul there he meant all so well lol yea right naw I knew he was kidding lol... Now you say water ehh??? hmmm are you MD'ing again or lotting? Or is that for personal use? Either Joan I would love to see what you do with your water area...  I will try my best to help out as much as I can and dont be afraid to ask any question or steal any idea's...

Quote from: TheTeaCat on November 02, 2008, 01:44:07 AM
Its must have taken you hours putting all those lines in :D :D

I know we are in for a treat this month - congrats on your OSITM &apls &apls

Now where did I put your cup ::)

TTC

Derry: huuu which lines there derry??? now I am a confussed ole kitty kat lol.... oooh about the grid yea i did draw that in by hand in paint lol.... I do hope soo that you all are in for a real treat this month and I plan on it!!! Thank you again my friend!!!!

Quote from: threestooges on November 02, 2008, 01:46:35 AM
It looks like something interesting is on the way, and you certainly haven't disappointed. As for the Podcast, you know I'm looking forward to it (heck, I'd even consider helping out if I had any proper equipment) and long isn't a bad thing at all. Also, Happy (belated) Holloween, hope you had some fun that night.
-Matt

Matt: Yuppers Matt you can bet your behind that something is coming down the falls this month!!! I am glad I havent disappointed at all!! We've been talkin about the Podcast so lets keep that in the proper area for now lol... Thank you again there Matt and yes it was a good night muwhwaahahah.....  :D :D :D

Quote from: bat on November 02, 2008, 03:00:51 AM
Fantastic start there for this month! Nice pictures! :thumbsup:

and congrats for your second OSITM!!! :thumbsup: &apls

Bat: Hey there Bat thank you, I am glad you liked the start and I hope you like this next one!!!

Quote from: art128 on November 02, 2008, 03:02:43 AM
nice work my friend on the terraforming  &apls :thumbsup:

Arthur: Hi Arthur thank you so much!!!

Quote from: kimcar on November 02, 2008, 06:44:05 AM
&apls &apls Hey my friend i`m happy for your second OSITM ,but if they saw that your grid was on maybe they can change their mind  $%Grinno$% ;D Have a nice day Dude. :thumbsup:

Kimcar: LoL Kim thank you there and I am soo happy too for my second trip!!! I still cant believe it... I know the grid was on and well I was hoping to give the iliusion that people could see the change in elevation there... I hope that they will see in this newest update tonight....

Quote from: papab2000 on November 02, 2008, 09:30:40 AM
Way to go Pat  &apls

The new banner looks great  :thumbsup:

Rich: HIya Rich thank you a million!!!

Quote from: thundercrack83 on November 02, 2008, 11:31:51 AM
You got it, my friend!

Things have been a bit hectic behind the scenes for me, but that's no excuse--I apologize for such a prolonged absence from Waterfalls.

The new banners look great! And I will definitely be looking back to see how the riverbed you've shown above comes together!

November's certainly started out a great month!

Dustin

Dustin: I sooo totaly understand Dustin that the behind the scene work is a killer and dont worry I know you are out there at least lurking though!!! Its good to see you back though!!!

Well now that I gotten all the replies out of the way lets go on the way to of the update... OK again with this update the GRID is still on and Yes Paul I know about Control G but for some reason it didnt want to work lol... No really I again did this on purpose here... so without further ado here we go with tonights pics............

blade2k5

You're such a tease :P  I look forward to seeing what you do next.  By the way, congrats on the OSITM  &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

bat

Nice new pictures of that region! Looking forward to more... ;)

art128

Excellent work on the progress of the fall here Patrick  :thumbsup:
looking froward to more (with the water  $%Grinno$% )
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

paroch

LOL, Pat, I promise not to mention the grid again  $%Grinno$%

What I'm wondering now is how you're going to fill the river bed......TPW maybe?  Or do you have something else up those long sleeves of yours?  Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

thundercrack83

That riverbed's coming along, my friend!

And I see some potential spots for waterfalls!

Can't wait!

Dustin

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0