• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

good to hear from you i hope you get a quick recovery and all you wish for this christmas
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

TheTeaCat

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a peaceful Yuletide for you and your family

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

JoeST

Best wishes and a hope for happiness and especially a speedy recovery to you David. :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

JBSimio

Sorry to hear about the pnuemonia, David... but also glad to hear that you're on the mend.  I hope things continue to get better so that we can start seeing a bit of you around here again!  It's a testament to you and this project to see the number of comments you recieve both from concern and later from relief.

I hope you're having a very merry and wonderful Christmas so far!  Things are winding down here in the eastern time zone (where I'm visiting parents and family) but I have a miniture gift for you anyway...  (the latest can always be seen in JBSimio Inc starting right about there)

Lest you think I've completely forgotten the idea... ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

mightygoose

FAB's fractionally angled buildings... i must say the spectrum is looking pretty green XD

metarvo

This is FABulous, Jon!  :thumbsup:  This looks like a great gift that everyone who uses FAR can enjoy.

David, I sincerely hope you are doing better, and I want to wish you a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

j-dub

Yikes! Pnuemonia? I'm no stranger to that bed bug. Hope you get better then that for a Happy new year, because your worth it.

castironpigeon

I haven't made time for SC4 (or even for lurking here) in a long while, but it's great being able to stop in and see a classic like this still going strong. And such progress! Everyone that's contributed to this project has taken it beyond the level of a game. The half million views are well deserved. And David, feel better!

mightygoose

happy new year david & co, i do hope your feeling better, our thoughts and regards are as always stalwart and unreceding.

mayorfabz

Hey folks,
Just came back from Denmark. I wish a happy new year to you all, and especially to you David and your family. I hope you have entirely recovered from your illness.
To all of you, I wish all the best for 2010, with lots of BATs and FARR and all sorts of stuff to help us all having a lot of fun with SC4 for the year to come.

Fabien (still a little jetlagged)  /wrrd%&

kalanc69

David,

I haven't been around much lately due to real life issues, so needless to say I was quite surprised to hear that you had come down with a severe case of pneumonia. May GOD bless you, and I hope you will take as much time as you need to let your body rest up and heal. I have always enjoyed your contributions to SC4, and I look forward to many more years of wonderful contributions. I hope you had a joyous holiday and a happy new year! Take care, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Kalanc69

dedgren

Safety Hazard!

I am going to learn about T-21s this year.  Them vanilla stoplights gotta go.

I'll be catching up on all the posts since mid-November over the next week.  I do know that we finished up 2009 with over a half-million page views, and I am eternally grateful to all of you for bearing with my absence.

A generic Happy New Year back to all- more on that later, too.

Cheers, folks!  It's great to be back.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

dragonshardz

It's good to see you back, David. I can't wait to see what happens next, and a Happy (Slightly Late) New Years' to you as well.

~~dragonshardz~~

canyonjumper

Congrats on getter David! Can't wait to see what you do now.

-Jordan

EDITFixed a broken tag.  Welcome aboard, Jordan- I'm headed over to look at your MD in a bit. -DE
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

wes.janson

Good to see you back David. You were missed!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Connor

Good to see you back, looking forward to what will be coming next.

Glazert

Hooray, David's back and thinking about what's next. Take your time.

MandelSoft

Welcome back, David!

I may help you learning to create and modify T21's. To my opinion, it's not that hard (making Puzzle Pieces is harder), so I bet you'll soon know how to handle it. I wish you luck!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Haljackey

Hey David, great to see you back!

If you're going to learn about stoplights, perhaps looking at this file may help you out.

Battlecat

Great to see you back!  Going to be interesting to follow your entry to creating T-21 mods!