• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Index

Started by geoffhaw, August 20, 2007, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffhaw

@ heitomat, your range is 0xF6080000 to 0xF60FFFFF
@ gottago, your range is 0xF6100000 to 0xF617FFFF

heitomat

Thank you very much, Geoffhaw.
Be gentle with me - I'm Norwegian

gottago

Thank you Geoffhaw for your quick reply.

metarvo

Since I have plans to create some textures, I would like to request a range.  Thanks in advance!  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

geoffhaw

@ metarvo, your range is 0xF6200000 to 0xF627FFFF

mr_patrick

Could I have a texture id?

geoffhaw

@ mr_patrick, your range is 0xF6280000 to 0xF62FFFFF

Travis

hi Geoff, been working on some textures recently- could I have a range please? :)

riiga

geoffhaw,

I would like a range, please.

- riiga

geoffhaw

@ Travis, your range is 0xF6300000 to 0xF637FFFF
@ riiga, your range is 0xF6380000 to 0xF63FFFFF

Travis

DCMetro2834

I would very much like a range please. :)

-dcmetro2834

tamorr

I would like to request a range please, as I'd like to see if I can get into making my own textures. Thank you in advance. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

BarbyW

I'm afraid that geoffhaw is away for Christmas so it will be next week before he can do the allocations.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

DCMetro2834

Oh, ok. Thank you very much for telling me. :)

I also have one question. Is this range for the texture of one BAT or can it be used for many?

-dcmetro2834

tamorr

That's fine, I'm patient enough.... Gives me plenty of time to re-read all about, or at least all I can find about textures... Thanks for letting us know. :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

delta9

i can haz range plz?  ;D Finally taking the dive into basic LE and texturing...

Quote from: DCMetro2834 on December 25, 2009, 10:10:38 AM
Oh, ok. Thank you very much for telling me. :)

I also have one question. Is this range for the texture of one BAT or can it be used for many?

-dcmetro2834

For any and all that you (or anyone else) may make  ;)

DCMetro2834

Quote from: delta9 on December 30, 2009, 04:15:49 PM
i can haz range plz?  ;D Finally taking the dive into basic LE and texturing...

For any and all that you (or anyone else) may make  ;)

Oh, ok. Thanks a bunch for clearing that up.  :)

earwax_man

I need to make custom textures for my new ATeX Tubes mod, so I need a texture IID range :)

Thanks! :)
Warning: This person may use sacasm, do not feed, touch, or provide fodder for his twisted sense of humour, doing so will result in sudden, disasterous outbreaks of sarcasm. You have been warned.

Visit my BAT thread!
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=9543.0

Andreas

The BSC Texture Index is only intended for base and overlay textures, for transit-related textures, you should contact the NAM Team.
Andreas