• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RMIP-3 Large Airport Edition vol. 1

Started by Gwail, February 12, 2009, 04:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

Could you explain "stable beta" and "relotting"? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by these terms.

At any rate, I'm certainly looking forward to being able to use these runways.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

nekseb

Looks great - for me it means - rebuilding FRA (Rhein-Main-Airport) in SC4 is stopped till this Baby is born.
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas

Gwail

Quote from: joelyboy911 on January 20, 2011, 09:27:54 PM
Could you explain "stable beta" and "relotting"? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by these terms.
Sure! The quality of "stable beta" qualifies the lights to start "relotting" - changing all the Maxis lights effects to new lights in all lots of RMIP 3.1. The minor fixes and adjustments of new lights can be done after relotting, when I'll be able to score the final effect. Some of the lots, as shown on the pics, gave already been relotted.
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

joelyboy911

Oh cool! I thought you meant that the set up was stable, and you were ready to create the final lots.

That means... you're a lot closer than I thought you were.  :)

Very keen to start using these runways.  :thumbsup:
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Jack_wilds

I find the progress 'intriguing' if not teasing  :P:o particularly with the inline-in-runway lighting...  :thumbsup: trust that the remaining project goes well  :)

in flight for OSH-Airventure '11

Jack

Evillions8

Will this have placement helpers?  It would help newbies like me for airports.  :D

Gwail

Well, the lights and lots are almost finished, I hope. Now I have to make some more lights for taxiways, make some new lots, concerning new light system, finish RET-30 system, refine the twy centerlines and finish some minor changes.

Evillions8, it surely has every kind of helpers, already :).

How about a lil' zoom-3 preview?

My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

Jack_wilds

the makings for a world class international airport  :thumbsup:... those Sims will be so spoiled  :D ::)

Cyclone1001

*Drool*

Iz Leikz tat.

Now that I can think straight... WOW!

Kcrimsonsim

RMIP is still expanding and developing? Holy smokes, I got lost in RMIP-2, easily the most comprehensive and extensive pack there is for the game. I admit, I took some shortcuts because I have no idea how to lay out a realistic set of pavement markings (not runways or taxiways but the rest). Kudos to you for your work!
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

tag_one

&apls &apls Wonderful work! The new lights are stunning.  :thumbsup: Man I can't wait for the moment you'll put this on the priLEX for scrutineering  ;)

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Jack Bauer

The runways are breathtaking. You have done such a great work. I can't wait for the next pictures and to be able to build an airport with these runways. :thumbsup:

Girafe

Awesome job Gwail  &apls &apls

Runways are so realistic now  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

[Delta ²k5]

You made my day, thank you for this wonderful piece of lots &apls :thumbsup: I cannot wait to build massive airports with this!

ivo_su

So by watching my photos seem that everything  is almost ready and I wonder what else is to complete this project to be released finally. Otherwise enormous runways are perfect  and it can be a taxiway and wider would be great. (I wonder why not consider runways not only concrete but there are those of dark asphalt)

- Ivaylo

Evillions8

Stop teasing me and just release the darn thing.  &apls &apls &apls

btw, will there be a tutorial in making a realistic airport for that set?

cammo2003

Those are stunning! Just....

*drools*

(Thankfully, this ISN'T my keyboard.  :P)

SPygkeren

Just my opinion,
but can you make the taxiways larger? :thumbsup:
I think large taxiway can handle a B747 ;D
maybe about... 3 tiles?

KoV Liberty

In reality, the taxiways are the correct size.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.