• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc4luv2

Just forgot, Happy Alaska Day!  ()stsfd()

Welcome to the final page til' three digits, page 99!
[

thundercrack83

Yes, here it is, my friend:

PAGE

...And now we count down to 2000...

Pat

sneeks in at work to say "congrats on pg 99 " sneeks back out - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ryan B.

Happy Alaska Day!   &apls

Now then, it's time for me to giddy-up  %BUd% on these signs.  I'll have something to show y'all soon.

flame1396

Almost 100 pages. Alright! This thread definitly deserved to get this far.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Jmouse

Congrats to sc4luv2.

J-m

freedo50

Wow, 100 pages coming up David. That's one hell of an achievement, but its not surprising that you and this MD are the first to achieve it (not counting the Picture Competition). Here's to the next 100!

Fred

Gaston

Quote from: Gaston on December 20, 2006, 09:12:00 PM
Welcome to SC4devotion , David
Glad you are here.    Just another new neighborhood. &apls

---Gaston
WOW who'd a thunk it way back then that we'd have come so far, my friend.    And even farther back than that:
Quote03/12/2006 07:50 PM  @ Simtropolis:
I can't count the number of times over the past few years I've read a CJ that more or less started with the words

I've been playing Sim City since...

Well, now I'm finally going to say them, too.

Hi, folks, I'm D. Edgren (a thinly disguised attempt to hide my real name).  I'm a lawyer, an urban planner (MURP from Virginia Commonwealth University, 1988) and...

...wait for it...

...I've been playing Sim City since 1989...

Do you remember those words?
WOW that was a long time ago ...
   and far far away.

Look at where we are now, and what we have accomplished.     Amazing isn't it.      ;D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Ryan B.

It's absolutely amazing is what it is.  We've been on one heckuva ride, all thanks to you, David.

And the best part:  We're nowhere near finished.  Let the good times roll!

thundercrack83

And the best part:  We're nowhere near finished.  Let the good times roll!

Isn't that the truth! More like, we haven't even gotten started yet!

Pat

oooh whats the quote I'm trying to think of right now....

There is no beginning, there is no end, I am Three Rivers Region!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

I think Gaston just took the words right out of my mouth. It's been a true joy to follow this as it's developed and will be an even greater honor to get the chance to leave my mark on a little corner (peninsula) of it. I remember poking in to see the first page back at ST. I thought it was something good back then... now its just amazing. I should also wish you a happy (belated) Alaska Day. I never knew (until I read the article) that there was a formal proceeding separate from the written deal. Hope it was a good day for you and your family/friends.

dedgren

Zipf Hills, Long Township

I need to ask a favor...

I am headed, in about an hour, to the airport to fly to Helena, Montana, where Heather and I will be for the next few days with our boys.  Sometime tonight, probably while I'm in the air over the North Pacific between Anchorage and Seattle, 3RR will see its 2,000th comment.

Could I ask, please, that all my great friends who have, in the past, caught one of those elusive "Double-0s" would, on seeing that 1,999th comment...

...someone's gotta make it...

...stand back for just a moment or two, and allow one of our less visible 3RR Regulars* to grab the brass ring.  That would be so gracious, and I would really, really appreciate it.  You can be assured I'll check tomorrow and see who posted within the next couple of minutes after 2K goes up.  Even though we're getting down the list of places and things to name a bit, there are still plenty of old folks' homes, water purification facilities and half-pipe skateboard parks to go around...

...Oh, c'mon- give folks a break...

...you know what I mean.

It'd be great to log on tomorrow and see an unfamiliar avatar next to the 2,000th comment.  Again, it's just a small thing in the overall grand scheme of stuff, but it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks in advance.

David

*  A 3RR Regular is YOU after your first comment here or over at 3RR-ST.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Shadow Assassin

Well, your comment is #1972, so rest assured it'll be a couple of days before we hit 2000.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Jmouse

OK, post counting is at the bottom of my priority list, but if it means so much to you, here's a little boost.
That is a lovely photo BTW, and I hope you and your family spend a wonderful few days together.

Until next time...
Joan

threestooges

I'm guessing that should also apply to the 100th page as well (interesting that those are not simultaneous events... Hope the flight goes well. I've seen the stooges and triggered a civ pro lesson, so I'm more than willing to step back for the ceremony at hand. Good luck/congratulations to whoever it turns out to be.

kalanc69

I have to say, I continue to be impressed with the quality of work that you put out. I have really enjoyed watching your region progress over time!

Kalanc69

kalanc69

I forgot to add, congrats on 99 pages, man have you come along way!!

JoeST

well you should have edited your post use this button next time:

There ya go

anyway

WOW this is soooooooooooo good, im gona have to start reading lots of stuff I just wish i had a faster internet connection...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

emilin

Helping to get it a little closer, that's all. ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine