• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livin in Sim

()flower() Yahoo, Page 31, 600th Comment, Congrats to David (and Skippy)   &dance

Evenin', David, and why, yes, as a matter of fact, I am typing a comment.  That pic of the Lion's Head is to die for.  Was the road a bit slick?  It looks it.  The game water rapids--wowie--have you shared??  Can't wait to take those babies out for a test plop.  This is quite a coincidence, but I was just thinking about snow markers today when I was replying to Phil's Teton Pass Update.  They have them on that road as well, they are orange, stand about 15 feet, with a flag on the top.  It looks really cool to see them with the berm about halfway up, but only after the storm is over.  Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing your well organized transportation system laid out for armchair drivers' cruising pleasure.

--Liv

dedgren

The Table of Contents is now located in its permanent home here [linkie].  Enjoy your visit to 3RR!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Zaphod

haha poutine.  I love how even though it looks sort of nasty, its still damn good. It needs to make its way south thats for sure

Ive never seen snow poles before this thead. Thats actually sort of scary if they measure that deep... this is embarrasing but I havent even seen real snow before, much less snow so deep it could bury a house....

War Kittens !?

Rayden

Will you guys stop talking about snow? :angrymore: I'm just about quiting my job, grab my board and go somewhere in the north pole, maybe buy an igloo and live like an Eskimo. Geez  >:( ;D $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:

NikNik

Great snowy pics you guys.

I guess we realy have to look at these pics and enjoy them if things keep this gloomy with the global warming I guess pics is all we will have soon.

Nik-Nik

emilin

31 pages already. That's quite an accomplishment.

I thought we had it bad with the weather in Scandinavia, but I don't think I have ever seen snow poles like that, not even in the northernmost parts.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

dedgren

An' Joel (joelevan) said...

QuoteMake sure it [the stuff on the snow] is JUST dirt and not...well...yellow.

Dreamed I was an Eskimo
(Bop-bop ta-da-da bop-bop Ta-da-da)
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots 'n around my toe
Frost had bit the ground below
(Boop-boop aiee-ay-ah!)
Was a hundred degrees below zero
(Booh!)
And my momma cried:
Boo-a-hoo hoo-ooo
And my momma cried:
Nanook-a, no no (no no . . . )
Nanook-a, no no (no no . . . )
Don't be a naughty Eskimo-wo-oh
Save your money: don't go to the show
Well I turned around an' I said:
HO HO
(Booh!)
HO HO
(Booh!)
HO HO
An' the Northern Lites commenced t' glow
An' she said
(Bop-bop ta-da-da bop . . . )
With a tear in her eye:
WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO
AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW
WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO
AN' DON'T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW

An' Silvio (Rayden) said...

QuoteI'm just about quiting my job, grab my board and go somewhere in the north pole, maybe buy an igloo and live like an Eskimo. Geez

...I think it's still for sale...

An' Steve (Zaphod) said...

QuoteI havent even seen real snow before, much less snow so deep it could bury a house....

...that's just the tops of those trees, Steve...

An' Nik-Nik said...

QuoteI guess we realy have to look at these pics and enjoy them if things keep this gloomy with the global warming I guess pics is all we will have soon.

Well, enjoy away, my friend.

We celebrate our 600th comment (and the commenter) [linkie], continue the seasonal tree lot tutorial [linkie] and find out more about 3RRDOT [linkie]...coming up!

Later.

David

Frank Zappa: Don't You Eat That Yellow Snow
All rights reserved in the original copyright holder/publisher
Used under the fair use doctrine on this non-commercial website
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Cali

really spectacular pics, i remember as a child it used to snow alot where i grew up, but now it snows maybe once a year, and only accumulates about an inch.....ahhh, good times
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Rayden

You're really mean David. :'( I'll catch you one of these days ;D Oh, do they sell smaller ones, I hate dustin' $%Grinno$%

pvarcoe

Congrats on 600+ David :thumbsup:

This MD is so diverse.
It will be interesting to see what the next few hundred posts hold.
Needless to say, 3RR has gone far beyond what a standard MD or Cj might be defined as.
It's terrific and a very interesting journey.

on a slightly different note, I'm actually a little tired of snow where I live, and can't wait for it to go ()stsfd()

kimcar

Awesome pics you have David . Look like to have a lot of room in this igloo. %confuso  Could be good for a popsicle store depot.  Btw congrat sfor your 600 post. "$Deal"$    &apls See you.

thundercrack83

600 posts, eh? Well, I can't wait to see the celebration. Congratulations! I'm also looking forward to more of the backstory. The transportation section was very interesting, and I love the highway symbols. Great job as always!

kalanc69

Wow, 600 posts already...This MD is really going strong! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your ongoing tutorial!

Kalanc69

M4346

Congratulations on the big 6 double 0. lol. Yeah, I'm rather lame right now, haven't had much sleep (3 hours to be precise), but as usual really enjoyed 3RR!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Congrats on 600 posts, dedgren! &apls
Looking forward to some ingame pictures!

dedgren

I have to make the trek out to Granite-SW quad in order to get the pics for our 600th comment honors.

In the meantime, to tide you over, here's a few pics taken back when Slartibartfast [linkie] or one of his kin was doing the original work...

EDIT:  Oops- found a few more...

...I know you want to see 'em...

See 'ya this evenin'.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

beskhu3epnm

Too bad you couldn't add a Grizzly Bear grabbing some fish out of that river....! SC4 = Too many limitations. I want Grizzlies!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Quote from: beskhu3epnm on March 03, 2007, 03:06:32 PM
Too bad you couldn't add a Grizzly Bear grabbing some fish out of that river....! SC4 = Too many limitations. I want Grizzlies!

Maybe you didn't see it, but there is one right there ;D

dedgren

Heh!

...I think they're beaver...
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Fred_Ginger

Quote from: dedgren on March 03, 2007, 03:32:37 PM
Heh!