• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SITE REGISTRATION / PASSWORD CHANGE FAILURE !!!!!

Started by jeronij, December 16, 2006, 03:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

This message is for those game player who are having problems when trying to register to the site, or for members who forgot the password and want to recover it, via a new one by email.

I DID NOT RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL !!!

This is mostly due to the email spam filters. You should check your spam box after registering. The registration email is sent inmediately. If you dont recive it after five minuter, the email has been filtered by your email server and you will never receive it  &mmm . Probably clicking the "new confirmation email" option will not correct this neither. The site admins will delete unactive accounts after one week. We understand you may not want to activate your account inmediately, but we need to maintain the users database clean and up to date  ;) .

What can I do if I do definitively not receive the confirmation email ?.

You can contac the site admins via the "Contac us" option in the main menu, within seven days after your registration failed. Provide your used username and email address (which you should probably change, because you will not receive the site`s notifications either), and we will manually activate your account.

Whant can I do if I registered 10 days ago, and I want to activate my account now?.

You have to start your registration from scratch again.

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD, AND I REQUESTED A NEW ONE, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL !!!

Actually ( December 2006) the recover password via email does not work due technical reasons  &mmm .

What do I do if I forgot my password !!!

You can use the same way explained above. Use the "Contact Us" form to provide us your username and email. After we confirm your are who you say you are, we will send you a temporary password so you can acces your profile and change yours to your liking.

The site's administration team apologizes for the inconvenients you may find while trying to register / recover your password .

For security reasons, no site's administration member, including the webmaster, has access to the member's passwords. We will never request your password via email or private messaging. Dont answer this kind of requests !!!.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary