• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ANNOUNCEMENT: March 2009 NAM Release

Started by Tarkus, March 07, 2009, 04:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjaap

allan_kuan1992

umm... the folder containing the NAM essentials... is err... outdated xD (even though the installer isn't)

- Allan Kuan

fivexthethird

Can I just install this over Nam january 2009?

metarvo

Quote from: Splime on March 07, 2009, 07:20:04 PM
the SAM gravel road orthogonal filler piece seems to be missing.

I hate to say it, but I'm experiencing the same problem.  Now I know it's not just me.  Other than that, the new NAM is a spectacular new release.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

frdrcklim

Oh dear, I haven't even touched the January 2009 NAM yet :D.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

owlsinger

Thank you all, this is wonderful!  &apls  &apls  &apls
'Luminous beings are we..'  - Yoda

'Hints of Gold'
by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Dino007

TIGR

grbac

Oh well that was a quick update. Thank you.

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Dino007

Question: can I use latest Euro Road textures mod or do I have to wait till new one comes out???
TIGR

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

LE0

A new one already? The last one came out less then 2 months ago!

But now theres Rural Roads and STR &apls &apls
Leoland coming Spring 2009

Chrisim

Quote from: Swamper77 on March 07, 2009, 06:04:24 PM
The Rural Roads Plugin currently has American textures. Someone will have to make the Euro versions of the textures.
The Euro textures of the normal road do already cover all roads, whether rural or urban. IMO, there is no need for the Rural Roads plugin when building European landscapes. Therefore, the plugin is optional - it is designed more for the American players. I won't install it.

bat

Thanks for this new update! Nice work on it!! :thumbsup:

penguin007

Hi one qeustion is the STR ok for people with the left hand drive version. I know the beta wasn't great for this but I can't find whether this has been fixed for this new version

thanks and well done on releasing a new NAM so quickly out of interest whats the new stuff in the RHW?

Will

Jonathan

QuoteThe Euro textures of the normal road do already cover all roads, whether rural or urban. IMO, there is no need for the Rural Roads plugin when building European landscapes. Therefore, the plugin is optional - it is designed more for the American players. I won't install it.

In the UK we have dashed line one side and solid on the other(one side can overtake the other can't), so I made this texture that replaces the Orth Rural Roads texture, (but also in the UK curves have double solid white lines), maybe something like this could be the Euro Textures for the RR plugin?

Will, the STR has a LHD option in the installer, so yes it works with LHD.

Jonathan

bob56

thanks for everything!!!! HUGE surprise.

A ?...is all this (NAM, RHW) okay to use with cities made with Jan. NAM and RHW 3.0?

Also, in the essentials windows installer, where you select 'update bridges' update controller' or 'both' on the top of the window, if you select 'update, or both, it shows up as January 2009.

ex. 

example 2.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Splime

Quote from: Chrisim on March 08, 2009, 04:52:20 AM
The Euro textures of the normal road do already cover all roads, whether rural or urban. IMO, there is no need for the Rural Roads plugin when building European landscapes. Therefore, the plugin is optional - it is designed more for the American players. I won't install it.

Rural Roads also cover SAM Curves, which makes it a must-have for me, despite the fact that I use Euro textures.

Sciurus

Oh, very interesting, but I saw a problem: it's the bad link for the Windows STR version ;) There's just for MAC and when you clik on the link for the Windows version, you can just have this:

And I would like to have this, so, try to repair speed this problem please ;)

And Warrior, very excellent idea you have there &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bob56

Sciurus

Quote from: Andreas on March 07, 2009, 05:35:26 PM
For everyone who is wondering why the ZIP file of the STR Windows version is labeled "Mac": I accidentially uploaded the wrong file in the first place, and unfortunately, the LEX keeps the filenames, even when updating a file. I added Windows and Mac logos to the screenshots, so it should be clear which is the correct version. :)

This was discussed on page one, its fine.
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19