• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Help making coal train

Started by Zaphod, November 14, 2007, 11:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

I am in the process of reskinning all of the coal hoppers in the River Haven set to look like that one.

Is there any way of completely replacing the other cars, so that only coal hoppers form trains? I know that this would cause all freight trains to be coal trains, but that's the point.

Anyways, if so, what do you think would be the easiest way to do so?

Also,  reader keeps spazzing on me, it won't let me replace textures directly, so I have to insert the FSH file in, and then copy/paste entry ID to trick it. It still won't let me view the S3D files without crashing, but I have notices that if I save, it works fine in the game. Does anyone know an explanation for this or could help me get around it?

Sorry if this is a complicated question, especially from someone who probably could do more if they weren't so clueless at this :D
War Kittens !?

DaderNader

"Also,  reader keeps spazzing on me, it won't let me replace textures directly, so I have to insert the FSH file in, and then copy/paste entry ID to trick it. It still won't let me view the S3D files without crashing, but I have notices that if I save, it works fine in the game."

&dance Dude, you helped me out tremendously!! On a stump 4 day problem with reader... :thumbsup: Way 2 go! And it was all by accident I found you and happened to read what your issue was. I've just created the first and ONLY Chessie System Train and will upload for everyone 2C!

thanks!