• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

When I looked at those pictures side by side on the last page, I immediately knew why this made the HOF.  I was hard pressed to find the differences between the in-game pics and the RL ones.  It's like a series of SC4 postcards from Corsica!  Congratulations, Yann!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Congrats on getting your MD into the MD HoF!!! &apls  It's no surprise to me.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Une_ame

Bravo, c'est plus que mérité !!!!!

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Toichus Maximus

penguin007

Congratulations on the hall of fame very well deserved!!

Will

Battlecat

Congratulations on being inducted into the Hall of Fame.  I constantly explore your MD looking for inspiration for new detailing techniques, but you use the tools so effectively it's simply awe inspiring. 

&apls &apls &apls

Here's to many more updates! 

Nardo69

Well, when I saw you and Gordon(Battlecat) in the ballots I knew that my humble little MD would need to stay some time longer in the classics ...

Congratulation for entering the HoF - you did deserve it!  :thumbsup:  &apls

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Yan077

Sorry for the late replies...
I want to thank all of you so much! Everything in Corsica is thank to all of you, the SC4D community.
Thanks to the committee for nominating Corsica, thanks to all the encouraging comments, all who voted for me, and all who read that CJ...
You're all are the main reason to keep going!  :thumbsup:

rooker1 thanks my friend !
io_bg thanks a lot Ioan !
bat thanks !
peter007 thank you !
Girafe Thank you my Girafe !
Badsim well, it's done. A great honor to be next to Antigone now !
Air6 thanks Ben ! Orange's creation are always perfect !
penguin007 thanks Will !
danielcote Glad you like it, thanks
ecoba  thanks Ethan for your comment !
nbvc thanks a lot !
canyonjumper héhé, thanks Jordan !
MrMaveE94 thanks very much Matthijs
Delecto Great picture from "the Grain de sable" of Bonifacio. Makes me want to return on this paradisiac place..
Skimbo thanks !
Nardo 69 thanks Bernhard !
Orange_o thank you David !
Badsim (2) Great picture !
thundercrack83 Hi Dustin, thanks very much for your kind words !
art128 Merci Arthur ! Next time I hope to see your MD into the Hof. You certainly deserve it !
io_bg (2) Thanks Ioan ! I also hope to see the region of Pirgos on the highest levels !
bat (2) thanks very much my friend !
Girafe (2) thanks very much Antoine !
Delecto (2) many thanks to you my friend !
peter007 thanks !
noahclem thanks Noah !
rooker1 (2) thanks Robin !
Une_ame Merci beaucoup Emmanuel !
Toichus Maximus thank you !
penguin007 (2) thank you Will !
Battlecat Thanks very much my friend. I return you the congratulations on being inducted into the Hof. Well deserved for sure, always a great pleasure to see more pictures from Adara.
Nardo69 (2) well, you know, I found so many good ideas into your MD, I would like to personnally thank you, your lanscapes on slopes are some of the best I ever seen... thanks my friend !

Here 2 unreleased pictures from Corsica. Hope to show a full update on the next weeks....  ;)

silentbreaker

Beautiful shots! And congratulations for getting in the HoF  &apls You really deserve it!

Battlecat

Gorgeous!  Simply gorgeous as always!  I love how your shots are so thorough in their detailing; every aspect of the map captures the region perfectly!

Connor

Beautiful pictures as always and congratulations for geetting into the HoF, fully deserved for a unique and beautiful MD

Evillions8

WOW!!!!  You're never to impress me AND you gotten into the Hall of Fame.  &apls &apls

This.....is...the.....most.....creative...CJ....out....there.....
:'( &apls :'( &apls :'( &apls :'( &apls :'( &apls :'( &apls

(btw, the crying applause means that's it's so good that it makes me cry.  :))

peter007

You just have a great CJ. Keep it up. And I will reply  ;)

bat

Two really beautiful shots there! Looking forward to more here in the HOF! :thumbsup:

art128

stunning coastline you've done there, Yann !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

I feel the end of the winter season, tourists will come back  :sunny: :sunny:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Tomas Neto

Congratulation for entering the HoF my friend, and another fantastic update!!!  &apls &apls

samerton

Congratulations for getting into the HOF! This is one amazing MD... every single picture looks like real life.  &apls

canyonjumper

I told you what posting these pics would do, and oh look, I was right ;D Congrats Yann! You deserve it! These two new pics look amazing!

Your friend,
                               Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Orange_o_

it's true that missing a few parasol pines
  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °