• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TEASER : New tool in the hood

Started by wouanagaine, June 01, 2007, 01:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

Oh dear god  :o Awesome tool, only bad thing is that I will spend hours of time playing with this instead of SimCity   :'( :'( $%Grinno$%

RippleJet

Quote from: wouanagaine on June 04, 2007, 05:55:37 AM
- Langage available : English, German, Spanish, French ( you can translate to your own if you want )

Swedish is available too!
At least I made the translation and posted it in the PIM-X thread at BSC.
I guess you never downloaded it from there, Wouanagaine :P

wouanagaine

Quote from: RippleJet on June 04, 2007, 02:29:22 PM
Swedish is available too!
At least I made the translation and posted it in the PIM-X thread at BSC.
I guess you never downloaded it from there, Wouanagaine :P
silently hidding behind a tree, claiming I don't know you :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

villaV

En français, je suis ravie &hlp, :D ton logiciel est fantastique je suis aux :wings:
Very great and big work &apls
Villavicencio_Colombia

Pat

So now that i understand to the most of like simple minded folks lol,
only one burning question whats the name LoL is it PIM X proptery instant manager? ;)
will sit in the corner now and patiently await the new toy - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Pat, the working name of this program is Wou's SuperTool ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

callagrafx

I thought it was Wou's MegaTool?  You do the man an injustice  :D :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

BarbyW

In the beginning was Maxis and Wouanagaine said "Maxis tools are not good enough" so he brought forth his mighty tool for the masses to create better lots for SC4.
;D ;D ;D

wouanagaine

:)

Some progress today

First lot R$1_2x2  ( straight from the tool to SC4 ), a bit plain but that is what you'll get by creating a new lot from a building examplar, at least the lot is playable and correct, just have to decorate it a bit - or send it to Barbyw :D -

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

mightygoose

dayum it even adds a base texture.... this makes my life easier. what capactiy is the auto job allocation designed to handle....
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

wouanagaine

Quote from: mightygoose on June 06, 2007, 03:56:56 AM
dayum it even adds a base texture.... this makes my life easier. what capactiy is the auto job allocation designed to handle....
Everything is computed and based on the size of the model as well as the purpose/wealth
For growable the lot stage is also computed based on the lot size and some properties on the building examplar
And remember it is straight forward and even a 2 yo can do it,
-drag the SC4 Model onto the category and name it
-right click on the created building examplar, choose "create lot using this building"
-enter the lot size, the tool show you the stage it will fit
-exit and run SC4 and voila
I don't think I can make it easier

New Horizons Productions

bat56

The SC4 codemaster is a genius   &apls   &apls   &apls

Bravo Wouanagaine!!!

Rayden

Can I request an extra option, self-thinking-made lots. The tool asks you what type of lot, and you give some hints and it pick some examplars and give you the lots ready to choose from. I'm only dreaming, but I'm sure your genius would get this job done in no time. :P

mightygoose

i hope it will be just as easy to change the stats.... because claculations are never perfect.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

BarbyW

Quotebecause claculations are never perfect
Don't know about claculations but the calculations in this are as near to perfect as you will ever need.

TheTeaCat

oh boy this looks great. maybe even I can do stuff now :D

Thank you Wouanagaine &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Gaston

Quote from: TheTeaCat on June 06, 2007, 09:53:52 AM
oh boy this looks great. maybe even I can do stuff now :D

Thank you Wouanagaine &apls

:satisfied:
TTC

I was just thinking the exact same thing while reading this.   lol    I might even figure out how to be creative.    ()stsfd()    Wouanagaine, can you adopt me and then teach me everything you know.    :D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Diggis

Probably not.  Wouanagain is both ancient and ageless and was born knowing everything and anything.  Learning it would be beyond us meer mortals.  We will just have to be content to bask in his prescence.  :P

bwatterud

Wait... The Wou's MegaTool makes lots?  This means I could actually make custom lots.   &dance &dance