• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Pytkowski, nice tram line and the city looks fantastic.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Wonderful looking pictures of that downtown, Pytkowski! :thumbsup:

iamgoingtoeatyou

another central business center mosaic from me:

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Awesome looking mosaic of your CBD, iamgoingtoeatyou!

btw, my 2550th post!!!

Travis

I've got a new one...

:thumbsup:

EDIT: Actually, two...

bat

Also yours is looking very great, Travis! Nice night shots! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Pytkowski, very nice setup and very realistic looking, great chioce of custom content, it all fits together very well.

iamgoingtoeatyou,  I have alwways loved your style, awesome mosaic and love that avenue!!

Travis, great night shots.  I always say you can never have too much parking lots and you definatley have quit a bit by the train station, great work!

Call me Robin, please.

Dark_Jedi06

...this space to be filled soon...

iamgoingtoeatyou

Chrisadams3997

Dark Jedi: Wow, I really like the way the town transitions from the w2w and other older buildings into the larger, "newer" looking buildings in the city center.  Really striking.

Travis:  Like the use of the underground parking, and the mayor statue lit up in the background of the second pic is a nice touch.

Iamgoingtoeatyou:  Great layout, I always like to see what you do with your cities.

Pytkowski:  Nice layout on your town as well, but I particularly like the selection of buildings, really give the city it's own character.

bat

Fantastic new pictures of your Downtown, Dark_Jedi06! :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great DT pics Travis and Dark_Jedi06!

&apls &apls

Call me Robin, please.

rushman5

Raw Image:

Just a perspective edit.

Toblakai

Just wanted to share a picture of the E1 highway heading into my downtown center.

Toblakai

sithlrd98

Well I'm relatively new to posting my own pics but here is a shot of what I'm working on

Please be gentle as I am still working on this city and  I know these aren't as great  as the rest!

sEAhAwk fAn121

cammo2003

Quote from: sithlrd98 on September 16, 2007, 12:34:47 PM
Well I'm relatively new to posting my own pics but here is a shot of what I'm working on
Please be gentle as I am still working on this city and  I know these aren't as great  as the rest!

Actually, they don't look that bad. The only true problem with them is the image compression, and that's not your fault. If you don't have a better program, I'd suggest downloading the GIMP. Far better compression than Paint and also free.

But the city itself is looking nice.

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

Quote from: cammo2003 on September 17, 2007, 10:44:36 PM
Actually, they don't look that bad. The only true problem with them is the image compression, and that's not your fault. If you don't have a better program, I'd suggest downloading the GIMP. Far better compression than Paint and also free.

But the city itself is looking nice.
Thank you for your reply...I was just lazy when I was taking those...(kept alt+tabbing) so I wouldnt loose my spot. Anyway heres a couple with Gizmos' newest mod...