Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

June 12, 2021, 03:24:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PIMX Official support thread  (Read 168171 times)

Offline ncamferdam

Re: PIMX Official support thread
« Reply #520 on: April 15, 2021, 01:48:34 PM »
I'm having an issue that I've seen mentioned a few times before, but I've never been able to find a fix. I've been using PIM-X for a while now, and never encountered any problems. Recently though, I've been opening up the Lot Editor, and the LE Tools window is missing. As a result, there's no way to really use the LE. Uninstalling and then re-installing fixes the problem, but within the day the TE Tools window disappears again.

I'm not sure how it's connected, but another error I've never encountered before but am now getting frequently is attached: "Couldn't add an image to the image list". The python script will run continuously and then seemingly crash, resulting in this window. PIM-X overall will frequently gray out as "Not Responding". Sometimes this will result in a complete crash, sometimes not.

Does anyone have any experience with this suite of problems? The most pressing one for me is the missing LE Tools window.

Offline BartonThinks

Re: PIMX Official support thread
« Reply #521 on: May 11, 2021, 09:44:36 PM »
I'm having an issue that I've seen mentioned a few times before, but I've never been able to find a fix. I've been using PIM-X for a while now, and never encountered any problems. Recently though, I've been opening up the Lot Editor, and the LE Tools window is missing. As a result, there's no way to really use the LE. Uninstalling and then re-installing fixes the problem, but within the day the TE Tools window disappears again.

I'm not sure how it's connected, but another error I've never encountered before but am now getting frequently is attached: "Couldn't add an image to the image list". The python script will run continuously and then seemingly crash, resulting in this window. PIM-X overall will frequently gray out as "Not Responding". Sometimes this will result in a complete crash, sometimes not.

Does anyone have any experience with this suite of problems? The most pressing one for me is the missing LE Tools window.
I've had that issue come up before, but unfortunately I can't remember how I solved it.

Is there any chance you've been expanding the number of plugins that you're loading into PIM_X. Most of the issues that I have with the program are caused because I overload the program with too many files. If you're getting repeated issues even after uninstalling and reinstalling the program, the number of plugins you're loading could be the issue.