• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A free model

Started by fantozzi, October 02, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantozzi

Lately I stumbled upon this free model and asked myself why shouldn't I ask here if someone wants to bring it into sc4.

http://3dbar.net/?p=41461#more-41461

It's nothing special, base should be removed and roof maybe needs some rework (roofjunk to add, details). But well, maybe it is of interest for someone. Can't judge as I don't have max. And my bat for max and my old pc is only good for render smaller things.

Tyberius06

Yepp it's a nice model, I second your request!

Talking about free models, I would hijack a bit your topic, so maybe when an adventurous BATter read this, one with enough experience and knowladge could export/re-render or so Xannepan's JENX AIRPORT Modular Parking Garage Pedestrian Bridge models. As some of you may know, he made the PED Bridge model, made a lot with the prop examplar based on this particular model, then he left the actual model out from the resource DAT file, therefor users end up with brown boxes. You can read more about this problem among the comments of the original upload.
But he also uploaded the whole 3dsmax2009 original model pack for this modular parking garage set (above link), including the aformentioned PED Bridge. So it would be so nice, if someone made a new sc4 model available for this PED Bridge or for the whole modular set, then even I could make a new lot based on the original...

Thanks in advance! ;)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.