• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

You can also upgrade the nuclear fission reactor into a nuclear fusion one, which is safer and gives more power ;)

Glad to see you back :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Dantes

Reply: No Terring7, nooo  >:( Bad terring  >:( No sci-fi in my MD  $%#Ninj2 *ninja-evil-look-atack*  $%#Ninj2

Experimental geothermal power plant

The following is a prototype power plant. Japan has many volcanoes. An energy form which enables cheap and safe to produce electricity. Where can it be possible to reach hot springs you can easily build such a plant. Soon to be built a large geothermal power plant.

5.Cold water from a well is pumped from the ground and then pumped into the pipes deep soilproof. There, the water hits hot layers of earth and is used as steam in turbines.

6.Lunchetime by two workers  :)

8.The transformers convert the electricity into alternating current voltage for around two villages.

9. At night  %confuso

Only more power with Tim Taylor  :P

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Nice work on the Geothermal power plant, Onii-chan! Looking really great.

Don't worry about my nuclear power plant. One day we'll take it down like you~ :3
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Great job with this geothermal power plant but I prefer the old nuclear power plant, simply because the old plant was most beautiful  ;D

Greetings my friend !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

RickD

No, don't let Tim Taylor mess with your new power plant! I can't even imagine the consequences.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

nbvc

Schulmanator

Looks awesome! I like it!

Tim Taylor FTW!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Terring7

You little crazy maniac, your version of the geothermal power plant is awesome &dance
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Dantes

So many comments  :)

Replies:
@Art128:Hello little brother,
if your nuclear power will be shut down in the future, I'm very glad.  :P I'm very excited about your nuclear power plant.  :)
@Kelis-senpai:Hello my friend,
I liked that nuclear power is not very much. Although it is a very nice nuclear power plant, but it is also very difficult in the plugin folder. I am of your ship channel by the way very excited!
@RickD: Thahaha, yeeees XD Al Borland has helped him determined, it is not quite as bad.  $%Grinno$%
@nbvc: Yeah,okay MORE POWER  ;D
@Schulmanator: Thank you so much ! :)
@Greekgeek Terring: You like this prototyp ? Thank you :3

Nuclear Waste & TEASER

Today I discovered where my stores nuclear waste. Arthur had asked me about it already. Here's the answer:

In the deep of earth  :D

TEASER

After having completed the experimental geothermal power plant, the research first commercially sized power plant was built with the same technology. It supplies 15 000 Sims, and can also provide heating.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

unit2981

Quote from: Dantes on August 01, 2012, 11:04:25 AM
Reply: No Terring7, nooo  >:( Bad terring  >:( No sci-fi in my MD  $%#Ninj2 *ninja-evil-look-atack*  $%#Ninj2

Fusion is not exactly sci-fi, it is currently in a developmental stage, so the technology for it does exist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion "$Deal"$

But geothermal is my favorite option  ;)

Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

Dantes

No Replies ? Okay  &sly

Old and new Totori Central Mainstation

The original station was built a terminus 1924th The new station was built in the 1960s. The track field is very large.

1.Overview

3. The old railstation  :satisfied:

10.The "new" Central Mainstation

art128

You've done à nice job here with the the two train stations, Onii-chan! Both the old one and the ne one looks great and their areas as well!
I have to admit I have a little crush on the old station district. It seems so peaceful and great to live in!

Ibm... I remember to have seen that train shed (with the blue roof, where the engines are stored) before but I can't seem to recall where. Any idea?

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

I love your railroads with all the smooth curves.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Schulmanator

Nice, well made and detailed pix here. I like it.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Nanami

I always like how the railroads blends with it's surrounding! nice work!

Dantes

Yay, I have comments  :)

Replies:
@art128:Otouto-chan did a lot of fun in Oslo.  :) I think my two stations have a great track field. Unfortunately I do not know where I got the maintenance hangar. I can send them to you as a zip file via email. How is your new address?
@RickD: Thaaaank you Master of hell hot steel works  :)
@Schulmanator: Thank you much Schulmanator-sama  :)
@976:Thank you. I hope you will also like the very modern pictures. There are more railway line.  :thumbsup:

Railway track in the suburb

Today I will show you a section from the main railway station. I hope you will like the pictures.

2.I really like this garage. Ignores the mistake with the guardrail.  :-[

4.A little reality of freedom. I like it.  $%#Ninj2

art128

Ahaha, that roundabout statue ahaha. Little freedom joice for the workers indeed!

Nice work on this update onii-Chan. I like the houses around the rail line. I Want a house there! It's even better if the railway is used a lot!

About my mail, you should be able to see it on my profile. But I'll tell you by pm anyway.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Great work with the railways and stations. :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great job on the last updates  &apls  Very nice rails. Can I ask where you found the last rail station?

Dantes

Thank you for the comments  :)

Replies:
@art128-chan: Otouto-chan *hug*  >:( I love the roundabout too.  :P The e-mail comes on the weekend.  :thumbsup: I think I will find an even better house for you. Thank you for your comment.
@nbvc-sensei: Give me the turtle please  :'( They is soooo cute Thank you for your comment  :)
@noahclem: I know where I no longer have this file. I do not know how the station is called. I could choose it to you, it takes a while. If it is ok send me your email via PM.  ;) I love my noahclem-kun  ;D

Along the power line

A power line is very important for cross-regional links. If more electricity is produced than consumed somewhere or anywhere Consumes more electricity is used as the power line is like the difference. We will follow some of a large power line through Totori.

Here lives a Kappa  :o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_%28folklore%29